Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning FABO fools...here in Omaha waiting for the rain to stop. Suppose to clear out in an hour or so and be clear until this afternoon. Hopefully just enough time to get a car show in.

Well busy day yesterday. Went to pick up the trailer at storage and someone had again tried to break into it. Took the two hasp bolts off the rear door locks, both of them. Couldn’t open the door maybe a foot because its butted against the fence. Second time, time to find a new storage place.
Then on the first hot day of the year AC not cooling. I called my buddy in the HAVC business and he came by and filled the Freon. Put us two hours behind our Omaha departure time, but it had to be done. Omaha route is about 100 miles of 65mph two lane travel so the late departure we missed a lot of commuter traffic.

Darn Air Force hotel only two coffee maker cups. Who only drinks two cups of coffee??

Today, got a few buddies coming over and gonna thrash on the polara with the fedex truck load of parts I have. If all goes well, MAY again MAY be able to drive her around the yard at least.

Well busy day yesterday. Went to pick up the trailer at storage and someone had again tried to break into it. Took the two hasp bolts off the rear door locks, both of them. Couldn’t open the door maybe a foot because its butted against the fence. Second time, time to find a new storage place.
That's some BS. No f'n respect....:bs_flag:
Then on the first hot day of the year AC not cooling. I called my buddy in the HAVC business and he came by and filled the Freon. Put us two hours behind our Omaha departure time, but it had to be done.
AC on what?

Today, got a few buddies coming over and gonna thrash on the polara with the fedex truck load of parts I have. If all goes well, MAY again MAY be able to drive her around the yard at least.
So you finally got the delivery. Glad they could finally find your house.

That's some BS. No f'n respect....:bs_flag:

AC on what?
Hey they were nice this time and just didn’t cut the hasp. This lot is to remote and to close to the hood. Got another with a lot with light, camera, and someone living on the lot. Plus its only five minutes from home.

Did he just fill it for now and gonna leak check at some point?
He checked no obvious leaks. The 2ton unit is old and probably need replaced in the next couple years. It was three or four years since we filled it. He’s a one man business and loves old cars so we have a lot in common.

Hey they were nice this time and just didn’t cut the hasp. This lot is to remote and to close to the hood. Got another with a lot with light, camera, and someone living on the lot. Plus its only five minutes from home.
You need a new camera system.
CROP_U.S.%20Army%20photo%20of%20robotic%20weapon%20system.jpg

Trying to get motivated, rain is a coming and got a list of stuff to do on the Duster. Header gasket, filler neck grommet, plug wire repairs. And still have to get to the bottom of the front end shake. Not feeling any gumption after 3 cups, trying another!

-
Back