Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
GOOOOD MORNING!!!!
Sure is. Back into he 50s here with a breeze. Maybe a little sun.
and in Pennsylvania its, PRIMARY DAY.
So go vote!
and the best part is, I'm not stuck inside working the polls.
:)

I've seen those.
Don't trust stuff like that to test on the car. If we had test bench might do experimenting.
That's why I found an old stock statorthat seemed to be the right numbers for the squareback.
Would like to run some output tests from low rpm to max just to understand what the different rated factory alts really could do.
I have a bench:rofl: Right @MOPARMITCH

Sure is. Back into he 50s here with a breeze. Maybe a little sun.
and in Pennsylvania its, PRIMARY DAY.
So go vote!
and the best part is, I'm not stuck inside working the polls.
:)
Nothing but rain here for the past couple days, and rain for the next two or three.
We never have a water run off problem. Just tired of it.
Looks like another car show rained out this weekend.

Morning to all, we got to finally mow the yard yesterday. To those of you in the warmer areas it may not seem like a big deal. Up here in the tundra it was a sign of spring. I came home from the Omaha with the tops of my feet very sunburnt, got home to 38 degrees. Quite the difference. Looking forward to MITP.

8 inches of snow on the ground and still snowing.

3BA50254-A549-477E-AA41-FF23D85502C1.jpeg

Morning everyone.

Been an early day for me. At work by 330 for a plan power outage of our 13800. Gotta love watching the electrician open up the mains and subs. All went well and we found the info we needed. I get to leave at 1130, but have to pick up my daughter for a college visit. Hope I can stay awake for it.

Morning all ,just doing a fly by on my way out to work, looks like everything is about normal in here, Jaws needed to stay in Nebraska at least the sun was out all morning,. That snow sucks!!
Gotta. Run. Lon

Morning all, coffee going down good today. Not looking forward to getting outside.

Morning everyone.

Been an early day for me. At work by 330 for a plan power outage of our 13800. Gotta love watching the electrician open up the mains and subs. All went well and we found the info we needed. I get to leave at 1130, but have to pick up my daughter for a college visit. Hope I can stay awake for it.

My PG&E outage is only 2 hours away. I think I have enough ice made to keep the beer cold all day. :lol:

Morning everyone.

I know let her drive....that will keep those eyes open :lol:

-
Back