Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
8 inches of snow on the ground and still snowing.

View attachment 1715338401
il_570xN.1294120674_4apu.jpg

Sure is. Back into he 50s here with a breeze. Maybe a little sun.
and in Pennsylvania its, PRIMARY DAY.
So go vote!
and the best part is, I'm not stuck inside working the polls.
:)
I don't miss many, but looking at the ballot...Usually I have an opinion/preference for SOMETHING. That just doesn't seam to be the case today. I don't know anything about any of them. And no questions on the ballot here...

8:30 appointment appears to be a no show. And no call. Hmmm.
Give him until 09:00 and move on.

I'm back, got stuck going into my first well and had to chain up to get back out. Came home, we'll see what tomorrow is like.

I'm excited!!! The Power Tour just released the route, they gonna be coming just mere miles from the farm. Right by Kegan B's place too. Gonna be a fun day

So i guess i should look up the guy’s number and thank him. The no show gave me the opportunity to return my extra steel and pick up more.
Bonus,10 feet of 1/2” threaded rod. Free! So to build my torch track will be free. Its almost done.

anyone know where @memike is located in AR exactly? theyve got a nasty looking storm down his way right now

Second cut was much better, and figured out a way to clamp it. Im blown away by how well it works.

Thats it for the day.
I am so thrilled with the plasma torch track. At least i will get some use out of plasma cutter now,as its not all that great otherwise.

thats a good pic for that era
That was taken with my 35 mm Canon TLb with a 135 mm Sigma portrait lens. Back then, it was required as part of getting an Art degree to have good 35 mm equipment and take photography and film developing courses. I had taken, developed and printed that photo as part of one of my courses.

That was taken with my 35 mm Canon TLb with a 135 mm Sigma portrait lens. Back then, it was required as part of getting an Art degree to have good 35 mm equipment and take photography and film developing courses. I had taken, developed and printed that photo as part of one of my courses.
Composition is great. Depth of field etc. I know its kindof the classic shot, but that not a bad thing at all. Also very cool that you printed it yourself.
Is that a flatbed scan of the print?

Evening all. Im like a damn zombie... I also had to spend 2 hours at a college for the daughter this afternoon. I could take a nap, but wont sleep tonight. So I'll push through it until bed time.

Composition is great. Depth of field etc. I know its kindof the classic shot, but that not a bad thing at all. Also very cool that you printed it yourself.
Is that a flatbed scan of the print?
Yep, it is a flat scan at fairly low resolution on my HP scanner.

-
Back