Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What's up Ray???
huh.gif

I couldn't sleep in yesterday after getting up at 8 AM... So I went to bed early to try to catch up on some sleep...

I need to get some more so I can hopefully be able to wake up early and start getting some things done...

If it didn't rain, I need to finish cutting the grass at my and my neighbor's house.... It's getting lone, but we've had so much rain over the last few weekends, I haven't been able to get it all cut yet...

I heard a story about our Detroit branch this week....

When they turned the lights on this Monday, they saw a homeless man scurry out of the warehouse....

They went back and checked the video to see what he was doing in there...

He came in the night before and helped himself to some food out of the fridge in the lunch room... Then went outside to take a dump next to the building... Then found a desk to lay out on and take a nap, but not before "tearing one off"... Then he took a nap for about 6 hours.... When they came in on Monday and turned the lights on, he took off...

He doesn't know that everything that he did was caught on camera.... :eek:

Yup. Prob going to Mitches instead of driving back. Only thing that sucks is Monday is our 30th anniversary. Not to happy with the kid at all.

I ordered some bike parts for the 10 speeds that I bought...

The new tires, tubes, and brake pads came this week, but the tire irons were "accepted" at the Bensenville PO on Monday at 11:35 am and haven't moved since....

They should have been delivered by Tue or Wed normally, but they seem to have fallen into a black hole...

They started building a new house on the lot across the street this week... They dug and poured the foundation this week...

Now there's construction vehicles parked halfway down the street, which makes it difficult for me to back my extended cab truck out of the driveway... :BangHead:

And the workers are leaving their trash on the side of the street... Monster Energy cans, Dunkin Donuts cups, water bottles, etc.... :mad:

Saw those bikes pretty cool!
Here's Johnny! Morning again!

Thanks...

I gained some weight over the winter and need to get rid of it... They have bike trails here that I can ride them on and it's good non-impact exercise that can help me burn off some of the fat...

I want to get the bikes in running order so I can take some rides...

Sounds like fun. Talk to the foreman they usually will move stuff.

One of the guys parked across from my driveway, which blocked the fire hydrant across the street... :mob:

When he wasn't there earlier, it was easier to get out.... :BangHead:

-
Back