Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Knees and hips are always sore.
We all know about standing on cement all day long.
Starting to notice im dragging my feet a lot more than i used to.
Causes boot soles to wear,screwing up my poor posture. An i think i will go sit on mower for a while. Im not sore enough yet.

Well with all this rain it is making my titanium knee sing. In an effort to keep the arthritis at bay I drug home a used CL schwinn exercise bike. They practically gave it away. It is heavier than sin but I wrestled it downstairs and decided to set it up. I am determined not to lose the mobility and range of motion on my knee to arthritis. Upright bicycle is great at forcing the knee to bend. I lasted just under 4 minutes and took a whiskey break. Which has now turned into a prolonged break. I have decided I am not a fan of the whole stationary bike thing.
If you ever find a used Weslow Cardio Glide for sale, buy it. Best damn workout machine I ever owned.

They dont make them anymore and the new stuff that’s kind of similar is junk.

If you ever find a used Weslow Cardio Glide for sale, buy it. Best damn workout machine I ever owned.

They dont make them anymore and the new stuff that’s kind of similar is junk.
Popping back in ....I have heard the rowing machines are a great piece of exercise equipment.

There’s one in upstate PA too. Ours was sold before we moved back to PA and I really wish it hadn’t been. I may go get that one upstate.

My wife was a personal trainer and over the years we have had all manner of professional grade workout equipment costing thousands of dollars. None ever compared to the Cardio Glide as far as I am concerned. Hell, we even had an $1800 gym quality elliptical trainer that wasn’t even close to being as effective.

Dang, best sweet corn yet this year. Wal Mart 50 cents a ear.

20190526_203015.jpg

Ok, proof that my wife does ride in my car. (a few times) She will ride in the Swinger but not the 66. :BangHead:

60991316_2170654249638595_2278267953373773824_o.jpg

My daughter is on a serious baking kick lately. Tonight it was traditional French Macarons. She made over 4 dozen of these.

It’s a good thing I am allergic to almonds and can’t eat them!

D146F025-BE18-4DF5-B818-55BEAC6757F1.jpeg

Note to self:
Let recip saw blade cool before attempting to straighten. Got a nasty burn today.

Blistered pretty good. I left it as long as i could. Had to drain it, pressure was bugging me.
CDCABB3A-5BD2-43DC-9862-4BB3C9884A0D.jpeg

Been there done that trying to change blade. So when the blade dulls and starts smoking instead of cutting, it's probably hot. Got it. :BangHead:
Done it with drill bits too. "learned my lesson and will never do that again"
Yeah right. Just a matter of time...

The DVD play we have had for years died last week. I told my wife and daughter we can go pick out a new one whenever they want. For 4 days I tried to get them to go with me and get one...but they repeatedly decided that they had other things to do.

Tonite, when deciding they wanted to watch a DVD, they asked why we haven’t replaced the old one yet.

The response I gave them is NSFW. :BangHead:

The DVD play we have had for years died last week. I told my wife and daughter we can go pick out a new one whenever they want. For 4 days I tried to get them to go with me and get one...but they repeatedly decided that they had other things to do.

Tonite, when deciding they wanted to watch a DVD, they asked why we haven’t replaced the old one yet.

Good thing we're not at work... Let 'er rip!

Something that was once a 'major purchase'... I think they are like$1.27 at Wallyworld now. lol

Something that was once a 'major purchase'... I think they are like$1.27 at Wallyworld now. lol
Yeah, like $50. All I wanted them to do was take the 7 minute drive down the road to Walmart and pick one out. I guess that was too much to ask.

I told them they can forget about a new DVD player...I ain’t buying one. (Colorfull complete language deleted).

Anyone have a trick to safely reviving the faded stripes on the Duster? Just looking to bring a little life back to them.

Last edited:
-
Back