Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dog will not let me do it even hates when I touch her feet. Tried a few times no way. Did it a few months ago at the vet was howling like someone was killing her!

Morning.
It’s Friday!!
Quick service and then intake manifold gaskets on a 67 monaco. Poly engine.
Then back to trailer repairs.
Big bonus,will be in the 80’s today,will be working with shop door closed.

Dog will not let me do it even hates when I touch her feet. Tried a few times no way. Did it a few months ago at the vet was howling like someone was killing her!
All our dog does is kick a little, but dont forget the treats afterwards.

Rear brakes are hanging up, front doing all the work.
Rear disc, the e-brake needs to be cycled to bring rear pads close to rotor,i never use the parking brake, i cycle lever right on caliper to bring pads to rotor.

Hey Ray, yeah it’s routine now. Even on my day off. Thinking about pulling the Duster apart. But kinda want to wait till the $$ is available for parts. At least it’s movable right now. Anyway, be safe out there in your Ubering!

I put a new set of lifters in it. So it’s possible it was a lifter issue. But from all the info I’ve received and gathered the lifter not spinning is most likely a symptom not the cause. The cause is the cam. But we’ll find out when I take it apart.

Happy Friday ya Moparian mob! This week is the start of our "de leading" at the range. We shut down for two weeks and do a bunch of maint. Hazmat team is geared up and removing all the lead from back stops. Rough crowd, not much English and a lot of face ink. I got stuck doing metal chores. Wire brush steps for paint weld this fix that etc. I drew the line at paint, told em Dad don't paint period. I think it stems from when I was a young hellion my Father always punished me with paint chores. Barn, fence house just whatever needed painting. Have not painted since out of pure defiance.

Daughter graduates tonight!!! Tomorrow Im looking forward to sleeping in, Then we have to pick up the camper and clean it out. We finally sold it and I cant wait to be done with this lady.. She is driving me nuts. Then off to my nephews 3rd Bday party on Saturday evening.. Should be a good weekend

It is Mark. I'm just stopping by for a quick cup. Nice and cool here this morning.
I'm gonna head out and put a quick cleanup on the 55.
Her turn for the car show this weekend.

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

-
Back