Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Ray, yeah it’s routine now. Even on my day off. Thinking about pulling the Duster apart. But kinda want to wait till the $$ is available for parts. At least it’s movable right now. Anyway, be safe out there in your Ubering!
Why pull it apart?

Whats lead go for now a pound?
I smelt lead and sell it from time to time. For soft lead if it’s, going from about 1.50-3.00 per 1 pound ignot. That’s for recycled lead. New pure lead, can get near 4-5 a pound at least for reloading

Jo ee is lucky he's got you.
But when it stops being enjoyable or satisfying, just stop and at least give it break.

Just personal stuff but yes I have been busy this morning clearing comments from sale threads. Geez, one thread turned into a chat room! LOL

Because I suspect an issue with the cam. Need to pull it apart and find out. Not wanting to cause more damage by letting it go until complete failure. Better safe than sorry scenario.
Ahhh I missed that part. I did see where you were considering a roller cam. If you go that route, Oregon Cam grinders can set you up with a custom cam for cheaper than an off shelf grind

They cut it open yesterday.
It will take more than a couple of days to fix this.
If lucky the damage doesn't go to the main sewer below...

IMG_20190607_061134165_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190607_061828542.jpg

Headache developing.
Not very often i get one. Since i quit and started working at home.
Hands are aching too, perhaps i need a break.

Sink hole?
Sort of.
Large storm sewer below carrying the former mill creek. A lot fill. At least its not ash but something broke and ate away it. That former creek supplied at least two major milling villages, each with large ponds and multiple milll operations in the 1830s - 50s. That's alot of water.
Stop on in for a cup of coffee

Just one more closure that's made driving in or out of here a royal PIA. Got my city bicycle up and running yesterday. Next I've got to get the mountain bike out - that's my prefered wheels going into the area my garage is at...

Good morning and happy Friday. Going to spend some time with my boy working on his Model A today then off by Dad to help with the Barracuda tomorrow.

Good morning fabo critters.

Its garage sale season and I love it.

Just came from a sale that is walking distance from my house and got a working timing light for 50 cents. Good thing i never bought one from fleabay for 80 bucks. :)

The old man died a couple years ago and now the family is downsizing.

Got some cool old stuff for a 20 :)

20190607_074820.jpg

I never knew JC Penney marketed a socket set.

I found a socket set that has to be very old.

Who woulda thought

Well done with a quick coat of wax. Thought it was getting warm so came in and checked.
Its 73 degrees, with 67 dew point, and 81% humidity...no wonder I was working up a sweat!!

I never knew JC Penney marketed a socket set.

I found a socket set that has to be very old.

Who woulda thought
I have a 1/2 drive Penncraft set , that my Mom and Dad gave me for Christmas around 1972.....Still have most of it... But they are not used..In fact they are put away in a safe place...Mom and Dad are both gone....:(

I have a 1/2 drive Penncraft set , that my Mom and Dad gave me for Christmas around 1972.....Still have most of it... But they are not used..In fact they are put away in a safe place...Mom and Dad are both gone....:(
Like the first part, not the second...

Damn toyotas.
Oil fiter cartridge is in a plastic cap. Need a special wrench to change it. Filter comes with a little spout to drain oil,every time i try it i break the spout.
Filter was so tight i thought i was going to break the cap. What a pain in the butt.
On to intake gaskets in the poly.

-
Back