Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This is cool also just a really bad name.
Vintage Snap-On MT-615 Diagnostic Scope | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Those are nice looking and price reasonable.
Got to start looking for a place

For you I have some deals! If you ever get down in the area. Going to stop into Carlisle?

DSC06048.JPG
Not if I am at the show. Not bringing anything big except the Sleuth machine for sale.

Good!
Some time after carlisle I'll just come out your way.
I am serious about moving. Will focus more on that later in the year.

Oh I have something you would love to have prob start doing alternators with it.
Same machine.
s-l1600.jpg

Good Morning Allpars......Cloudy and cool here today...Got a Honda for a 200K service... Need to clean up a little around the driveway today..Got a company coming out in a few days to reseal it with tar.....8,000 SF of driveway here......

Looking around for a different vehicle for the wifee. She wants a Buick Envision. She likes her Buick's and the ones we have owned have been good. All wheel drive, heated seats and steering wheel are on the list of must haves.

From the Nuckin Futz category this morning. Saw this on the news. To be built on top of a London hotel... I saw 2 explanations of how you get in/out. Apparently either a 'pod' or staircase comes up through the water. Huh? And if something goes wrong? Lift you out with a chopper or what. I think I will just go splash around in a pothole.
infinity_pool_london.jpg

Good Morning Allpars......Cloudy and cool here today...Got a Honda for a 200K service... Need to clean up a little around the driveway today..Got a company coming out in a few days to reseal it with tar.....8,000 SF of driveway here......
Hot tar? Best you can do without actually repaving. :thumbsup:

Morning everyone,mid 70s here today. Wife wants to take a week off next week and go camping. Guess I need to get the trailer ready. Wants to go into Utah. Second cup going down fast, need to head out to the patch.

Happy Monday everyone. Hope all is well. You guys have been rather chatty today. Ordered a Hughes Whiplash complete cam kit yesterday. If I have to pull the heads, might as well recam and such while it is torn down. Anyone have experience with the coined metal Mopar head gaskets vs standard ones?

Hot tar? Best you can do without actually repaving. :thumbsup:
No, I only said that as general idea. I'm pretty sure they cant use oil based products or tar on residential driveways anymore. Pretty sure its now latex based...But they did it before and it lasted 5 years..So......

-
Back