Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, break from the rain today and day off after six in a row so it really feels good. A good day to drive the Fury some.

Raining here since yesterday, but we needed it. I think today is last day of rain for a while though....

Yea, won't stop raining here in South Fl. I'm try to do some detail painting

I needed the rain for the plants, my yard girl planted
IMG_UPLOAD_20190531_074429.jpg
IMG_UPLOAD_20190531_074348.jpg
IMG_20190519_134207.jpg

IMG_20190519_134207.jpg

Looking around for a different vehicle for the wifee. She wants a Buick Envision. She likes her Buick's and the ones we have owned have been good. All wheel drive, heated seats and steering wheel are on the list of must haves.
Just bought my wife a new car. 2018 Audi Q5 quatro. 2.0 turbo . She freakin loves it!

From the Nuckin Futz category this morning. Saw this on the news. To be built on top of a London hotel... I saw 2 explanations of how you get in/out. Apparently either a 'pod' or staircase comes up through the water. Huh? And if something goes wrong? Lift you out with a chopper or what. I think I will just go splash around in a pothole.
View attachment 1715347478
hell of a evaporative cooling system.
:p

Yep. a real nice trailer. And a great price.
Still working out the logistics of everything...Have to store the trailer till after show is over...then go to Daves....No room at show for my truck and car trailer..
And hook up with you, and Craig, before show...Will be a busy boy.

Last edited:
Still working out the logistics of everything...Have to store the trailer till after show is over...then go to Daves....No room at show for my truck and car trailer..
And hook up with you, and Craig, before show...Will be a busy boy.
Well, as said... You can drop trailer with or without car here before/during/after....

Carlisle should be fun this year. Hopefully, i get to go

-
Back