Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got fenders.
DEB60987-A902-444F-B07E-C9A8EE078ED9.jpeg
Top horizontal part i formed edge into a c. Its tough. The little triangular part is a step. For the nice lady at the transfer station.
Last trailer i had there, she stepped on the taillight and smashed it off. Was kind of funny, and she felt so bad.

So it is confirmed, I am heading down to Daytona at the *** crack of dawn tomorrow. Will be there until flight home Sat morning. Going to be hot and humid. Not used to that with the weather we have been having this year so far. Will be some long days, but it has to get done.

So it is confirmed, I am heading down to Daytona at the *** crack of dawn tomorrow. Will be there until flight home Sat morning. Going to be hot and humid. Not used to that with the weather we have been having this year so far. Will be some long days, but it has to get done.
Vacation?

Vacation?

Nope for work. Looking at 12 + hour days outside. Just looked at weather outlook and they are saying close to 90 with index 97-98 degrees every day with thunderstorms. Woo Fricken Hoo....

Long day. Me really no likey hole saws. Necessary evil. 5 more 2-1/4” holes to go. Signal light housings done.
4C95AB3C-E7B3-40A3-A921-BB6D5DF2C50C.jpeg

Ugh another gully wash. 1.5 inches so far in 35 minutes

Ugh another gully wash. 1.5 inches so far in 35 minutes
Yeah, we are under a severe storm watch until midnight. They are saying could be large hail and rainfall upto 3” per hour. Nothing big on the radar yet, but I am keeping my eye on it.

Yeah, we are under a severe storm watch until midnight. They are saying could be large hail and rainfall upto 3” per hour. Nothing big on the radar yet, but I am keeping my eye on it.
Yeah. Really worried bout it now. I’ve never see it this bad. Even in 2008, it was 2 days and that’s it.

-
Back