Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well sitting here waiting to go. Cheryl is VP for a state lawyer association.
This weekend is their big conference and tonight the fun starts. Casual dinner at the Evil Kenevil Museum, then a beer and wine tasting party.
Tomorrow night another dinner, and another party. I hate it, but someone has to do it...sigh
So technically you are the arm candy tonight! Happens to me all the time! Price we pay for marrying up! Hah! Have a great time

Well sitting here waiting to go. Cheryl is VP for a state lawyer association.
This weekend is their big conference and tonight the fun starts. Casual dinner at the Evil Kenevil Museum, then a beer and wine tasting party.
Tomorrow night another dinner, and another party. I hate it, but someone has to do it...sigh
Have fun Craig.

You would think after 39 years, she would understand that I know what I am talking about. :BangHead:

Cobblestones are nominally 8” long and 3” wide. The area that needs to be bordered is 24” on each end and 72” across the front.

I calculate 3 stones on each side and 9 across the front...15 total.

Hmmm...she isn’t sure. Doesn’t trust me I guess. I hand her the tape measure and tell her to go measure all the cobble stones in the yard, then the area to be surrounded. Do your own calculations, I’m having a beer.

30 mins later, she comes back and says we need 15 cobblestones.

I said, “No we don’t...I’m abandoning the project. Do it yourself.”

Time for another beer.

You would think after 39 years, she would understand that I know what I am talking about. :BangHead:

Cobblestones are nominally 8” long and 3” wide. The area that needs to be bordered is 24” on each end and 72” across the front.

I calculate 3 stones on each side and 9 across the front...15 total.

Hmmm...she isn’t sure. Doesn’t trust me I guess. I hand her the tape measure and tell her to go measure all the cobble stones in the yard, then the area to be surrounded. Do your own calculations, I’m having a beer.

30 mins later, she comes back and says we need 15 cobblestones.

I said, “No we don’t...I’m abandoning the project. Do it yourself.”

Time for another beer.
It’s a woman thing. They can’t admit when we know what we’re talking about...

Quonset cooled off a little. So i thought.
Went and did some more welding. Im drenched. Wife came out and sat in a chair.
Like my safety officer.
Floor welded on underside to deck frame. Another part off my list.

It’s a woman thing. They can’t admit when we know what we’re talking about...
Actually, it’s an entitlement thing. They believe that until they decide otherwise, everyone else is wrong. Respect just isn’t in their vocabulary unless you have tits...and even then, it’s a maybe.

Despite their belief, the universe doesn’t revolve around them. They get corrupted early on when they learn that they have something men want and believe they that gives them special power.

They don’t realize that just means that they will be used...and left with nothing when the interest fades. False power and false expectations of worth...and zero understanding of real respect and true companionship.

I fight constanantly to help my daughter not to fall into that trap.

Had a long talk with the wife about the bullshit tonight. I think she gets why I was so pissed and recognized she screwed up and apologized.

I will take her at her word.

Pizza time now, I haven’t ordered one in a few weeks.

7AA6E8B5-5BAA-43C8-A770-07AAF037EEF8.jpeg

So my Demon goes to paint ( 2 year wait) next Thursday. I need some help from all you witty, not quite right folks on here. I am trying to think of something creative to put on side of snorkels. Does not necessarily need to reflect the engine, which is a gen 3 Hemi 6.1 for those that may not know. Can be as simple as "not a nova" to "bird eater"to just plain 6.1 Hemi. Or maybe FABO and picture of a coffee cup. Bottle of scotch to the individual if I blatantly steal your suggestion.
SLO
Do what I am doing on the pop ups I am making "your screwed"

Popups... fun.
I like building stuff. Almost thinking i should start on buddy’s 97, getting it to run with harness Dissected from vehicle.
I traded a ranger in the parts pile for a set of headers for the project.
As soon as i get my dump trailer
On the road,i can start hauling scrap and move forward with all the projects.

Great right when gas prices are dropping the refinery in Philadelphia is on fire!

I can appreciate both hub caps and wheel covers. I even like those oversized aftermarket wheels.
Ya you see the modified wheels ever so often. Or the hard to find one year only wheel covers. Those are nice.:D

-
Back