Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning
upload_2019-6-21_8-29-29.jpeg

Mower runs! New fuel pump in. Covers on. Cranked a few times to bring fuel up and she fired right up. :thumbsup:
Tuned it a little. Now I just need to put the 'extra’ parts back on.

DE04C9FE-7209-4770-9C75-F5A4EAFB4750.jpeg

53DC1180-EDB7-489D-A563-2646982F607A.jpeg

I've heard of it, just no idea where it was located.. I bet our local Total Wine will have some on the shelf...

I sent some local beer home with Sam and Patricia. Sam messaged me last night saying he seen it on the shelf at his local Aldi's.. That shocked me, although it is WI LOL

Was hoping for a light load next week. May have to work theough weekend.

Anther 6day week for me..That’s OK though. Probably one more next week and then two 3 day work weeks with 4 day weekends. :thumbsup:

They asked me if I wanted to work tomorrow and I said that I prefer not to...

I have lots to do this weekend.... My son and I are going out to start building his 360 in a few minutes (I wont be on for a bit while we are busy building)....

I have to go to Doug's tomorrow morning and help him fix my truck... It needs a pitman arm and left wheel bearing and a new radiator as the tanks are starting to leak at the seam on the original one that's in it now....

Then next friday I can take it in to get it aligned... Then I can install the new tires... The front ones are worn out on the edge from the front end out of alignment so bad, the pass side edge is starting to show the belt.... However I don't want to install the new tires until I get the front end fixed and aligned so I don't wear them out like the current set....

Then work on the kid's engine more all weekend... The front grass needs to be cut...

Damn. I feel dumb. How many years since that album came out? I just got it.
I may have had it as an 8-track but don't actaully recall owning a copy of my own in any format.
Definately one I need to keep an eye out for at the flea markets..
Classic, for sure.
Is Valley Girl on it?
LOL

So looking at the Route to Carlisle for me. It seems it runs right near the Flight 93 memorial in Shanksville, I may go there.

-
Back