Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning everyone, another day of floating in Iowa.
Darn rain won't quit, now raccoons are coming to house looking for a dry place, spent an hour around midnight trying to chase one off that was digging at house.

Get a good coon dog.... :elmer:

Well lets make it history.
Remember when all the stuff from Japan was considered cheap junk?
Then many manufacturers found other places to make cheap junk.
By the time I was a kid engineer all the big American companies had borrowed back the QC strategies the Japanese companies had developed. Old story retold with new variations..

Well lets make it history.
Remember when all the stuff from Japan was considered cheap junk?
Then many manufacturers found other places to make cheap junk.
By the time I was a kid engineer all the big American companies had borrowed back the QC strategies the Japanese companies had developed. Old story retold with new variations..

We invented SPC, but didn't use it...

The Japanese used and kicked our *** in quality for a while...

Now we have to use it to keep up with them...

If we would have used it from the get go, we could have been ahead...

Yep. That's I said 'borrowed back'
Wasn't the first time and won't be the last that something gets passed around, refined, adapted and improved.

Chris baited me! And I fell for it! sorry guys...
Yup. You know what the coffee thread call him?
He's the master..
laugh2-gif.gif

or cat if ya prefer cats.
A couple around the other side of my block have a Maine Coon Cat. Pretty cool.

We had a cat that stuck up for the raccoons...

Our dog chased a mom and her kids and caught one of the kids... Our cat was outside and batted the dog to let the baby coon go...

Then a week later when the mom and babies showed up the cat mingled in with the babies and the mother coon didn't chase her away, let her hang with the pack while they ate...

We h ad a cat that stuck up for the raccoons...

Our dog chased a mom and her kids and caught one of the kids... Our cat was outside and batted the dog to let the baby coon go...

Then a week later when the mom and babies showed up the cat mingled in with the babies and the mother coon didn't chase her away, let her hang with the pack while they ate...
:realcrazy:

Just got done put a polish coat on the 55. Boy this stuff is great gives the car that wet paint look.
Takes out any little scratches and swirl marks. Its easy on and easy off.
After we get back from BK, I'll put a coat of Show Wax on it.

Last edited:
Morning everyone, another day of floating in Iowa.
Darn rain won't quit, now raccoons are coming to house looking for a dry place, spent an hour around midnight trying to chase one off that was digging at house.
Out here, I heard a .22 to the head stops that.

We h ad a cat that stuck up for the raccoons...

while they ate the dog food...:lol:

Just got done put a polish coat on the 55. Boy this stuff is great gives the car that wet paint look.
Takes out any little scratches and swirl marks. Its easy on and easy off.
After we get back from BK, I'll put a coat of Show Polish on it.
What do you use Craig?

-
Back