Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
th?id=OIP.jpg

What do you use Craig?
Griot's Garage first the Complete Polish then Best of Show wax.
I order it online cost a few dollars more but well worth it.
At a car show I also use their detail spray works on paint or chrome.

I use that Maguire's (spelling?) car wash in a spray bottle on the motorcicle. Works well and doesn't fill all those unseen crevices on the bike with standing water. Those Swiffer duster things are good for a quick fix too when it's clean.

That's what my boss used on his big Kawasaki, but he also pretty much disassembled it every winter to clean it up too :realcrazy:
We have an old 38 Chevy coupe in town that was painted in candy Apple lacquer decades ago. Tom has only used Pledge on it from the start. The paint is so thin but still shines!

tom Held.jpg

Yes, Capitalism , Trade and huge growth is rampant in Viet Nam. I have seen a lot of it first hand. They are giving the people a lot of leeway there to do business. I read somewhere that Saigon (HCMC) is near the top growing city in the world. I suspect, and hope to see change in politics there, maybe even a voting society, in the not so far off future.

Please show where you got this info? Me thinkie it is BS!!!!:poke:
I’ve been tracking it for nearly 2 years. I have to give a weekly report on it for my masters. Sources are from various academic and economic, non partisan sources. As well as from individual company balance sheets and press releases as well as SEC and IRS filings. I also interviewed a logistics manager via the phone of one such company. I can forward you by 78 page Global Economic thesis paper that was graded by a panel of 3 economic professionals and received a perfect score and a request by one such professor to use as an example in future courses if you’d like.

-
Back