Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Commisarry run this am then have a tote full of distribs to re document since the paperwork is either missing or seriously damaged from the great flood of Carlisle. Hopefully can knock most of them out when I get home.

Commisarry run this am then have a tote full of distribs to re document since the paperwork is either missing or seriously damaged from the great flood of Carlisle. Hopefully can knock most of them out when I get home.
The great flood of Carlisle. Now that's funny. Really not.

Assemble diff, then wheel bearing on a ford edge.
Another edge coning for what may be another rack and pinion.

I lucked out on our last commissary run, went to Exchange to get a haircut while the wife did the shopping. By the time I rejoined her she was almost done : ) Didn't hear about the flood, hopefully no other damage.

Oh okay, too bad, tried to catch up on the Carlisle trip back reading, got kinda busy around here during that time.

Hey Mike how ya feeling??
Not bad. tired this morning. Tailbone sore from setting and sleeping on it. I might try snuggling on the living room couch this morning. Most comfortable place in the house.

Well I got word that the Barracuda was accepted for entry to the Muscle Car and Corvette National Show in Chicago.
A two day weekend show 23-24 November.
Its limited to 500 60's-70's muscle cars.
Pretty excited about it.

Are the tires a different size then? Just curious what size you are running.

Car did have 205/70-14 on front. I went with a 185/75-14 Hankook Optimo (waiting for them to come in) and Firestone Indy 275/60-15 on the back.

Car did have 205/70-14 on front. I went with a 185/75-14 Hankook Optimo (waiting for them to come in) and Firestone Indy 275/60-15 on the back.
Big and little...
Looking forward to pics.
Need to find paint for my dart wheels. Then i can get it sitting right.

Big and little...
Looking forward to pics.
Need to find paint for my dart wheels. Then i can get it sitting right.

Here are a couple with the 205's still on front.

Resized952019071995201408956162.jpg

Resized952019072095092454959235.jpg

Well, I would rather it stay a Demon. It does need all the decals badly though, I think. Baby steps right now..

That's a great price on those. Been listed for a few weeks surprised no one grabbed them yet.

Yes, very nice price. Wish all my decals were priced like those. I think Phoenix Graphics make replicas for me. Anyone out here have recommendations on Decals?

Cool just got notified by C2C my rocker panels will be here today. Had to get 67 according to Rick at Laysons they can fit just need to be trimmed, none available for 64-66. We shall see this might be a good thread.

-
Back