Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning. Nice and cool to start the day. Off today and going to work on carb issues on the Demon, then try to get some work done on my son's rat rod. Still building B pillar structure and going to attempt suicide doors. Wish us luck there.

Healthy Breakfast , Chicken and Noodles, nice Orange.....:thumbsup:
IMG_20190809_091256.jpg

you all see the news from the NATS?! That ain't good at all.

Morning all, going to spend a few days at my daughters because her and her husband are going to Savanna and Charlotte for a few days, so we have the kids (3 1/2 and 4 months). I think we will need a vacation after this. Love to spend time with them, BUT constant action....Got a line on a '70 Roadrunner, I'm going to see it next week, it's about 150 miles away so can't go till Thursday because of grandparent chores, hoping it's still there.

70 rr canada.jpeg

First crisis of the day has been resolved! Carpet was wet in basement around heat pump. Confirmed condensate pump working...Hmmm. Take cover off evaporator and pan is full of water. Used shop vac as blower back through the pvc. Opened right up. Dump water in to flush it out till pan cleared of crap. :thumbsup:

Just got a message from Darin that owns the Floral top A12 Super Bee. He didn't make the trip to the Nats this year. The car is safe at home. Whew!

Just got a message from Darin that owns the Floral top A12 Super Bee. He didn't make the trip to the Nats this year. The car is safe at home. Whew!
Yeh, hopefully not many cars there yet. Kinda surprised shows like Carlisle allow all the canopies on the showfield.

Yeh, hopefully not many cars there yet. Kinda surprised shows like Carlisle allow all the canopies on the showfield.
Good news is, this sounded like it happened well after the show gates closed so damage should be minimal. But I bet I can see some tighter restrictions on those in the future.

still selling those? I may have to find one
Just released. See if a local library has it. Not cheap, even at the new release discounted price.
<snip>
Historical Archaeology of the Revolutionary War Encampments of Washington’s Army | The Archaeology of Removal in North America | Andean Ontologies
7d6ae29b-cb0b-44d7-8370-4b559d93b0d5.jpg

New in Archaeology and Anthropology
03192019192948_500x500.jpg

Historical Archaeology of the Revolutionary War Encampments of Washington's Army
Edited by Cosimo A. Sgarlata, David G. Orr, and Bethany A. Morrison
Hardcover $100.00 $60.00
Use Code DCA819
Order Now
Table of Contents
Excerpt

</snip>

Waiting for 3 customers to pick up their vehicles,and one to drop off need to pick up a broken one.

Just finished an oil change, now to clean the shop bathroom and shop floors. Dog hair everywhere, maybe make a run to the dump, and wash my Caddilac......

Hey men.....Those tents will blow away if not hooked down with heavy stuff. Easiest is water tanks that can be drained after. Nice and lite for transport...

Hey men.....Those tents will blow away if not hooked down with heave stuff. Easiest is water tanks that can be drained after. Nice and lite for transport...
Sounds like the "big top" tents went for a ride.

Still have to be weighted down...Even if staked down. The bigger the tent, the bigger the sail....dang shame it happened at all....
We don't know if they were or not. I've been to the nats and to Denny's tent, I'll check and see if any of my pics from last year show any weights. I know those tents are professionally installed so i bet the liability if not installed right would fall onto that company

Found the carb issue!! The needle under the nozzle for accelerator pump was stuck down. No gas flowing. Fixed now, just needs some fine tuning now. Sitting at chiropractor. Legs are going numb...pinched nerve.

While waiting for next service, drove to town, picked up parts.
Went to broken down caravan, added coolant and drove it back to shop. Replaced coolant pipe and refilled it. By the time i finished writing bill my oil change appt showed up.
Will let it cool off and return van to town.

While waiting for next service, drove to town, picked up parts.
Went to broken down caravan, added coolant and drove it back to shop. Replaced coolant pipe and refilled it. By the time i finished writing bill my oil change appt showed up.
Will let it cool off and return van to town.
Love it when a plan comes through.

Still have to be weighted down...Even if staked down. The bigger the tent, the bigger the sail....dang shame it happened at all....
Actually... this may be interesting. Read the contract for those with tents, it states that big tents, including those on Vendor Midway, are required to be weighted down with water barrels.

-
Back