Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Two oil changes, inspection revealed some required maintenance. Over $1500 worth of work. New customer. Wonder what he’s thinking...
But i show him. This is all stuff thats easy to see,previous garage missed it. Blind ****’s

Day is done. Attacked my mower, gearbox seal let go. Has to be split 1/2 in two to replace seal(s).
One set of spindle bearings is very noisy, may as well see what i can do with those too.

Took the Barracuda into the muffler shop this morning for the exhaust install.
A long time friend is the owner. He did an awesome job, and it looks and sounds GREAT!! Really glad I did it.
Went to the gym and did the tennis drill for a couple hours.
Came home took the car trailer to storage, got some dinner, mowed, and trimmed the yard.
Sitting here with a nice glass of wine waiting for baseball to come on.
Wife is still out of town so its what I want, when I want...:D almost anyways.
The way the Royals have played this year, I don't usually watch but a few innings.
Enjoy your weekend!!

Took the Barracuda into the muffler shop this morning for the exhaust install.
A long time friend is the owner. He did an awesome job, and it looks and sounds GREAT!! Really glad I did it.
Went to the gym and did the tennis drill for a couple hours.
Came home took the car trailer to storage, got some dinner, mowed, and trimmed the yard.
Sitting here with a nice glass of wine waiting for baseball to come on.
Wife is still out of town so its what I want, when I want...:D almost anyways.
The way the Royals have played this year, I don't usually watch but a few innings.
Enjoy your weekend!!
You too good Sir

You mean I am first?
cop.gif

It would appear I am a bit dehydrated this morning, FABO Fred flew into town in his sons new experimental aircraft. Literally 20 foot long by 20 ft wide, bubble canopy, seats two (kind of) Fred explained he need some Crown Royal after the landing! Apparently his boy misjudged the runway a bit and came in hot and a little tall! It need not be said on this thread as many here go well out of their way to meet one another but the fellowship on FABO is really something. Freds boys dropped him off, then picked him up in a wee bit tuned up condition in a couple of hours. By the end of the visit he had once again bribed my fearless hound with treats and talked me out of a super nice pair of leather bucket seats for his Scamp build. Hah! Then his daughter in law showed up and the next thing I knew we were doing tequila shots. All in all just a great visit, right up until this morning!

It would appear I am a bit dehydrated this morning, FABO Fred flew into town in his sons new experimental aircraft. Literally 20 foot long by 20 ft wide, bubble canopy, seats two (kind of) Fred explained he need some Crown Royal after the landing! Apparently his boy misjudged the runway a bit and came in hot and a little tall! It need not be said on this thread as many here go well out of their way to meet one another but the fellowship on FABO is really something. Freds boys dropped him off, then picked him up in a wee bit tuned up condition in a couple of hours. By the end of the visit he had once again bribed my fearless hound with treats and talked me out of a super nice pair of leather bucket seats for his Scamp build. Hah! Then his daughter in law showed up and the next thing I knew we were doing tequila shots. All in all just a great visit, right up until this morning!
Sounds like a great time, with a wee bit of a head spinner!!

Trying to get my life back up and running, cousin gave me this set of drums I owned 25 years ago, needless to say I spent 2 1/2 hours cleaning them with vinegar and water mix to remove a musty layer of dust.
Got to do the same to this Pa system

20190807_125551.jpg

20190807_125534.jpg

-
Back