Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One of my sons school is in Arizona so when he comes home we try to get some Dungeness or something. Other sons girlfriend (South African), follows that eats mostly fish etc. thing, can't remember what it's called.

This weekend I need to figure out which model of the Bendpak 4 post I'm ordering as Monday the builder wants to determine where to increase the shops floor "pour". I don't even have my car here, so need to look up Duster wheelbase and especially width, then figure out if I can get a model that will do that and my 89 Suburban.

I just figured out why Alice Bowie and Cheech and Chong woke me up at 5am. Closest racing activity is 3 hours away in Watsonville and they were telling me to keep my happyass at home, ride the motorcicle, consume some Rolling Rock, and burn some pig parts on the pit.

This weekend I need to figure out which model of the Bendpak 4 post I'm ordering as Monday the builder wants to determine where to increase the shops floor "pour". I don't even have my car here, so need to look up Duster wheelbase and especially width, then figure out if I can get a model that will do that and my 89 Suburban.
Getting a drive on?

Yes and they sell an extra long, a narrow etc. I've come up with 108 inch wheelbase and 55-59 inch width for Duster, I can at least measure my Sub since it's here.
Are you getting the trolley jacks too?

That Suburban got to weigh close to 3 ton

I really should know the weight of mine since it's been across scales at dump enough. While it's a 1500 1/2 ton I've upgraded the rear end to a 14 bolt FF and put 8 lug on front plus winch and other bolt ons. The Bendpak model I'm after is rated for 9000 lbs.

Just a opinion, you can do much more with a regular 2 post lift. 4 post drive on's are handy for storage, quick service (oil changes) and alignments. 2 post lifts let the suspension hang for easy access and the whole undercarrage is wide open for any drivetrain work to be done plus the wheels hang loose for any wheel, brake, or suspension work.

Just a opinion, you can do much more with a regular 2 post lift. 4 post drive on's are handy for storage, quick service (oil changes) and alignments. 2 post lifts let the suspension hang for easy access and the whole undercarrage is wide open for any drivetrain work to be done plus the wheels hang loose for any wheel, brake, or suspension work.
I have a 2 post. I wish I had a 4 post as well, especially for long term stuff

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190817-103504_Facebook.jpg

-
Back