Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have $1 .. I'll be calling David soon :lol:
Looks like a really nice hot rod that Barracuda :steering:
It's a tire spinner for sure.
Yea, I didn't want to post what he said he'd take for it so I just put $1 and to call.:D
Even though he has pretty much all the stock stuff for the car as well all the race stuff on it now, I just don't see 25k there.

It's a tire spinner for sure.
Yea, I didn't want to post what he said he'd take for it so I just put $1 and to call.:D
Even though he has pretty much all the stock stuff for the car as well all the race stuff on it now, I just don't see 25k there.

It's no sleeper. But it do have a certain look about it :thumbsup:

Had the Duster out for a short drive this morning. First time since Carlisle. Thought I would have the AC charged and get a few miles on it this Summer. But then my buddy with the vac pump and gauge set busted up his foot... So anyway I am 5 minutes from the house and I pull in to a yard sale - it starts to rain. :wtf: They had a small drill press advertised, but it was gone already. Didn't have nuthin I wanted, so I start back down the road and 2 deer run in front of me. :wtf:again. Time to complete my mission (beer run) and get her home. I did see there is a small car show right up the street from me at Federated Auto Parts. Rain is supposed to clear soon,
Hopefully they stick it out, and maybe I can check em out before work.

Last edited:
Just a opinion, you can do much more with a regular 2 post lift. 4 post drive on's are handy for storage, quick service (oil changes) and alignments. 2 post lifts let the suspension hang for easy access and the whole undercarrage is wide open for any drivetrain work to be done plus the wheels hang loose for any wheel, brake, or suspension work.
Two posts are fine. I prefer the 4. For lifting uni-bodys especially. Front end work is do-able as well as anything else you do on a two post.
Bridge jack for front and a simple jack tray for rear. Unless money is no object, as the jacks are pricey.
All my tools can sit on deck,
Wheels too, no picking them up off the floor later. At 55 i sure appreciate not haveing to do heavy lifts with bigger truck wheels.
And #1 reason- drive on push button. No setup.​

27EF4AE6-D9F1-46E1-9533-65E461B345BA.jpeg
Nuf said...

This weekend I need to figure out which model of the Bendpak 4 post I'm ordering as Monday the builder wants to determine where to increase the shops floor "pour". I don't even have my car here, so need to look up Duster wheelbase and especially width, then figure out if I can get a model that will do that and my 89 Suburban.

It's better to overestimate the space needed and strengthen that area, than to underestimate the space needed and not make the thick part big enough...

Last edited:
This weekend I need to figure out which model of the Bendpak 4 post I'm ordering as Monday the builder wants to determine where to increase the shops floor "pour". I don't even have my car here, so need to look up Duster wheelbase and especially width, then figure out if I can get a model that will do that and my 89 Suburban.

The semi trailers that we load at work are 8 foot wide (96 inches) if that helps any, the car should not be any wider than that...

Here's some dimensions from the 71 Plymouth body service manual if that helps....

71 Valiant Body dims.jpg

Just a opinion, you can do much more with a regular 2 post lift. 4 post drive on's are handy for storage, quick service (oil changes) and alignments. 2 post lifts let the suspension hang for easy access and the whole undercarrage is wide open for any drivetrain work to be done plus the wheels hang loose for any wheel, brake, or suspension work.

I have a 2 post. I wish I had a 4 post as well, especially for long term stuff

Get one of each.... :D

Car show was cleared out by the time I got back. Just a few stragglers leaving when I passed it. Got to see an idiot in a Chevelle burn out. Most of the road was dry, but he started to loose it when he hit a puddle. Had the *** end in the other lane and barely got it back before a car came the other way. :steering::BangHead:

Last edited:
Still working on new work area, Got new block wall foundation put in for sea crate to be relocated....

2/3 mowers running. 3rd one ready to assemble. Then im in grass cutting mode.

I got 1/1 mowers working.. But it's 102 damn degrees here.. Hard to consume enough vodka to make that sound like a good idea! But I'm trying!
The closer you match the proof to the temp, the more it will make sense. For a while anyway...

-
Back