Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
random shot
eqzr.jpg
when was the last time you seen one of those?

not the kleenex Ben :D

Last edited:
The booster equalizer? Gotta have one.
And a pair of jensen 3way 6x9’s.

Trailer repair gone bad.
Who would have thought oil filled hubs would be a different length than grease type?

So ready to blast out of work today!!! Been hitting the Duster hard!!! I love the reassembly!!! I also love the painting part!!!! Just not a fan of the work it takes to get it to that point!!! Also my new door panels showed up for the Challenger today!!! " I think the clock is sloow"

Hey TJ there is a Mopar Show in Grand Forks tomorrow night 5-9 at Culver's restaurant Grand Forks. Sounds like it might be pretty good. Buy ya a beer if you come down for it. I have never been to it so not sure if it is worth the border hassle or not. Hockey season is getting closer with every passing day!
Go Jets!

I made a surprise visit to body shop today to check on Demon progress. I successfully got yet another completion date! On plus side car was taken down to bare metal. She looked naked for sure(Que Karl). At least I know they worked on it at some point. She was shoved tight up into a corner so could not even get pix. Looks like a truck and a truck bed are ahead of her to the paint booth. Who knows? Tacked on another three weeks to completion date. Arghh

I made a surprise visit to body shop today to check on Demon progress. I successfully got yet another completion date! On plus side car was taken down to bare metal. She looked naked for sure(Que Karl). At least I know they worked on it at some point. She was shoved tight up into a corner so could not even get pix. Looks like a truck and a truck bed are ahead of her to the paint booth. Who knows? Tacked on another three weeks to completion date. Arghh
Body/paint are the worst. NEVER get out on promised date. NEVER!!!!

What was the original date?

My buddy Terry just brought his Road Runner back from the body shop. It looks good!

69147980_289434851921693_2141591897762693120_n.jpg

68466931_2499840610068017_2682145353376989184_n.jpg

68625070_2390088944371529_2750270041567002624_n.jpg

Been out stripping the paint off the tail panel. A small area around the Barracuda script I couldn't get with the bead blaster. Its been a PIA but almost done.
Glad the new paint is darker than the old.
I have no idea, other than taking the script off, how I'd get to the teeny tiny spots.
I've heard taking the script off, and putting it on, isn't too simple.
I'll pass, I think??

-
Back