Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Where's the wells? I don't see anything. You east of Denver?
Yes east east of Denver.

image.jpg

image.jpg

My opinion is that Rani is very competent with her powder coating capabilities and I feel she does know a lot about cars. I'm sure more than I do!! I also find she is a nice person from the posts I have seen from her. As far as likes on posts goes, it doesn't affect my day one way or another who gets what amount.
Does Rani powdercoat? She may do that too, but I believe you are mixing her up with Leanna that has that business
I sure appreciate you proven what I'm saying but I think everybody gets it...LOL..
Except that statement came from Barb. She's a 'female type' member...

Can I close down my Egge catalog on my laptop? Anything you guys want to look up? They have parts for odd **** for sure.

Basically, they dip the bread in the Au jus and put hot peppers on top. I fly a box of them (beef sandwiches) in from Portellos when I hold staff meetings. My admin girl will cook them up if she can steal,a sandwich. The aroma funks out the whole place. They are literally that good. Google Portellos and ship yourself a box for a special occasion and you will not regret it!

t_500x300.jpg

In LA bestest French Dips. Double dipt for onsite consumption. Single dipped for to travel. Smokin' hot mustard, curl the hairs in your nose hot. :D

Cup #6.
Drank it all just backreading. Y’all were busy this morning.
Got my hoist cable rigged back up. Cycle and adjust, next i will put my truck on and lift it. Let cable stretch for a few hours and re-adjust.
So back to chevy truck, wiring harness is here, so i can perhaps fire it up. Open headers, my favourite....

:lol:I drive a 20 yr old truck everyday so I can drive 40 to 50 yr old cars on the weekends....PRIORITIES!!!!!

20190822_114828.jpg

My opinion is that Rani is very competent with her powder coating capabilities and I feel she does know a lot about cars. I'm sure more than I do!! I also find she is a nice person from the posts I have seen from her. As far as likes on posts goes, it doesn't affect my day one way or another who gets what amount.

Whoaaa, is Rani coating now?? I really should check in more often LOL ... but you guys keep me busy off the forums so I have a good excuse for my absence.
20190426_144518-1.jpg

-
Back