Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, just got back, Yep the "road" was F'ed up for sure. Horrible for 10 miles.... Rocks, washed out, washboard and dusty....and steep hills. narrow, 4X4 road. Just what I needed. F'ed up the left front wheel on my truck. Scraped a rock:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Sucks either way, but hopefully just appearance...

Good Evening All! Home on the early side, going to watch the Seahawks game and make some wings!

Gonna watch my Nats take on the Dodgers, in LA tonight. Washington is Hot right now...

Today has been one of those misty rainy days were the air is full of a heavy mist that will soak you to the bone...but only about .15” registers in the rain gauge.

Good thing I did the over-seeding on the lawn yesterday. This kind of rain is perfect for grass seed.

Unfortunately, it sucks for driving or being outside. Only 64* for the high today.

Fall is here.

Today has been one of those misty rainy days were the air is full of a heavy mist that will soak you to the bone...but only about .15” registers in the rain gauge.

Good thing I did the over-seeding on the lawn yesterday. This kind of rain is perfect for grass seed.

Unfortunately, it sucks for driving or being outside. Only 64* for the high today.

Fall is here.

And right now it is 87 here, and 5:42 pm. And the steering wheel need more sanding. Uff, I am not good at such things. It takes me so much time.

Bill

And right now it is 87 here, and 5:42 pm. And the steering wheel need more sanding. Uff, I am not good at such things. It takes me so much time.

Bill
Its the fine details that take the longest. And seem to take so much effort.

Bill
Time, patience and perseverance. You can do it and there is no deadline to get it right...just the end goal of the result you want is all you are after. :)

Last edited:
Well, just got back, Yep the "road" was F'ed up for sure. Horrible for 10 miles.... Rocks, washed out, washboard and dusty....and steep hills. narrow, 4X4 road. Just what I needed. F'ed up the left front wheel on my truck. Scraped a rock:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

That sucks...

Fall is here.

Our high was 67° today...

Tomorrow we shouldn't get out of the 50's...

Well, I guess there is a first for everything in this life. I have managed to put an ad on Craigslist. I am not at all a good salesperson. :D Not such a good buyer either.

Bill

Just checked bolt pattern on my pt cruiser wheels. 5 on 4-1/2” same as the Fargo. Offset is goofy though.

Hmmmm. Not a bad I deal but definatly sell coffee too.

FB_IMG_1570166978058.jpg

-
Back