Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi Rob, thanks for asking, I am doing fine. Looking to celebrate big next April, me and my sister are on a cruise from Tampa to Spain for two weeks. Turning 60, who knew?
I have been back to your cousin's place a couple times. Very smart the way the place is set up. You know I look at details when I go out to eat. The fruit loop pancakes they have are really good.

I need to get up there and see the place. When and if we do I'll let you know.

falconfriIV.jpg

It's Falcon Friday!
Good morning.
It's supposed to be 80ish again today.

Good morning guys. Nothing much new around here, we had king tides this week, no choice but to drive thru salt water in the Fury a couple days ago. Sposed to cool off next weekend, will be a nice 5 hr road trip to attend a wedding, my friend's son and I am helping with the rehearsal dinner.
That's a bummer - but gotta do what you have to to do.
Any car wash places that will spray underneat (and not accidently rip the antenea off the fender when it goes throguh).

I want to finish up some touch up painting later today. Looking at the high 63*, I'll have to fire up the garage heater and warm it up a bit.
Waiting on buddy John to send me an over center spring and another small piece, put the rear inner door panels and back seat in, and I'm done!!
Well then I start cleaning and polishing, so there is a little more to do.

For further irony.
This morning a guy stole the boxes with verizon's battery backup that were sitting on the porch.
Cop's collared him in the park playground.
kindof put my morning on a late start - waiting to give my statement -etc -and then walked back to the house. Figured it faster than waiting for ride - especially at shift change.
Don't know if V wants the units back but I'll have to hang onto them for a bit in case they do.

-
Back