Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I better get the lawn's mowed on both places today. 90% chance of rain tomorrow. Tomorrow might be a good day to brew some more beer. LOL

It's fun to hit the back arrow and see where these posts came from. LOL

Morning everyone, chilly 34 here this morning. They brought in 400 firefighters to this fire down here. We’ Heading out, smoke is getting bad. Praying for the firefighters.

Morning everyone, chilly 34 here this morning. They brought in 400 firefighters to this fire down here. We’ Heading out, smoke is getting bad. Praying for the firefighters.
Be safe.
Never good when visibility is down.

Good Morning
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2mBRG8epsyWJfE5jgUnpvdlItw0S5Bqmq_L3sRPkvUyYmn6k2.jpg

We need these options to statements like that. (only not the "love" response.)

20191004_090714.jpg

H'm. I'll look at the bright side - I got a nice long walk back from 55th & Pine on a beautiful morning.
Now its time to get some work done!
Yep. Was out with the pup. If everything wasn't soaking wet still, I would be sitting out back with my coffee. Probably head to the front porch with my second cup.

Lot of fun ones. FBBO has quite a list. Interesting how different the 2 sites are.
huh-gif.gif

I'd understand if some don't work as well on a phone or tablet, but it is odd.
Is the software the same? or does the B body borad have a "click for more smilies" type option?

Fog has fleed the scene. Time to warm the valley up. The painter is coming today to pressure wash the house before paint. Must find a hiding place while he does so. 3 or 4 hour test drive in a Hellcat might work :lol:.

Who was it who had gotten a rusty Valiant ? Look at this:

It is beyond rusty. If this can be restored, any Valiant can be restored too. :)

Bill

This one.
Stop on in for a cup of coffee

What the guy took was the cheap and practically nonfunctional battery backup, and second one they sent me, I hadn't even opened.
Sorry - making me buy 12 D-cell batteries twice a year and putting them in only when power goes out is not the same as POTS.
For everyone info, POTS stands for Plain Old Telephone Service. POTS runs on batteries in the CO, or central office. Immune from power outages. Digital phone service, needs a battery backup at your phone connection to provide this feature. A Huge issue!!!

For everyone info, POTS stands for Plain Old Telephone Service. POTS runs on batteries in the CO, or central office. Immune from power outages. Digital phone service, needs a battery backup at your phone connection to provide this feature. A Huge issue!!!

I have a vintage hard wired phone on tap for just that reason.

So, yesterday I bought a 1965 Dodge Wagon Brochure. I have looked to see if I can find a pure 1965 Dodge Dart brochure, and I have found one, but really not so interesting. I think it is from the Netherlands, but I am not very into their language. Look forward to getting the Wagon brochure home.

Bill

Good morning by the way.

Good idea. Cell sites are battery backed up as well, FYI. BUT they go dead very quickly. Might not have cell phone service with prolonged power outages..
Some are backed up with Generator power.. Not many...But more and more are getting retrofitted with them. Huge maintenance issue with them, heck they might never be ran if they are not needed. Ten years engine not running? Sure, no problem!!!!

Last edited:
-
Back