Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning guys . Coffee's done. Time for a cup.
I'm ahead of you this morning...
Sunday-Coffee-2nd-Cup.png

K cups are too complex and what is left on the bottom of the k cup makes me feel wasteful.

Nothing like a good old pot of coffee

Morning

You guys have to try Steves coffee! Tim is hooked. Needs it in K cups though.
You can put any coffee in a Keurig. They sell cups you can make up yourself. Some are reusable. It is a bit of a PITA setting them up and even more - cleaning it out. Easier to just use a brewer or French press like I have.

I'm a cheap ***. I buy Wal Mart brand Classic roast medium. It's like $3.50 for a small can which fits in the cupboard nicely. Lasts a few weeks.

Thanks for changing your avatar from the moving alcohol in the glass.

You wouldn't want newbies and old ladies thinking you're an incoherent alcoholic...... would we

LOL

Your current is so cool
:rofl: It was bugging me too. LOL

I didn't know that those were the years of the Mustang II... Sorry...

lol Yeah, that was the only Mustang made from 74-78. They were a massive flop for Ford, but I always liked them. Had they offered a performance version of the 302 in them, they would have been a much bigger hit. I do remember the chicks liked them. lol

Us early birds who were here at 5am are on like cup number 4 or 5.
Hey Ray ran a part number off the inner door panel I bought a couple years ago at Carlisle. Nothing comes up so thinking it is one of those after market ones they make. It looks NOS, but doesn't fit like one. Had to trim some plastic off the bottom to fit the window crank. Its sits about a quarter inch higher than the other side but you really don't notice it.

-
Back