Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny you should mention Thanksgiving,
One thing I started doing today is taking inventory of what i have in regards to Christmas lights for the house.

I am going all out this year. I have not decorated the house with lights since 2016.

This is going to be my year I really get into Christmas..
I already bought a few gifts too :D
was in Home Depot yesterday All their Christmas stuff is out already

First album I ever owned.
61xB514nqmL._SX355_.jpg

No christmas until after rememberance day. Im funny that way...

Funny you should mention Thanksgiving,
One thing I started doing today is taking inventory of what i have in regards to Christmas lights for the house.

I am going all out this year. I have not decorated the house with lights since 2016.

This is going to be my year I really get into Christmas..
I already bought a few gifts too :D
Good for you.

I think I bought one of you guy's old laptop.

I went to a grocery store earlier and a guy and a girl were walking around the parking lot selling things out of a shopping cart.

I looked in the cart and a laptop was in there. I said how much for that......20 bucks..... does it work or just for parts and is it complete??

The girl opened it and said it works but the battery is pretty much dead.

She turned it on and I saw it power up but as she said the battery was so low it didn't boot up all the way but at least I saw it trying and saw there was no password on it.

So i gave her 20 bucks and put the laptop in my car with the power cable and adapter.

Get home and charge and plug it in, it works fine but loaded with **** videos and a ton of crap.

If anyone lost a laptop, I found it :poke: and I am deleting your crap. :rofl:

No, but if someone has extra literature for a 1965 Dart, then I am very interested.

Bill
Bill this morning (Monday) there is a member in the Tires and Wheels Forum looking for 13"tires for his 65 Dart, He to lives in CA. His member name is Fireman.
I knew a few days ago you had a set so passing on the information.

I think I bought one of you guy's old laptop.

I went to a grocery store earlier and a guy and a girl were walking around the parking lot selling things out of a shopping cart.

I looked in the cart and a laptop was in there. I said how much for that......20 bucks..... does it work or just for parts and is it complete??

The girl opened it and said it works but the battery is pretty much dead.

She turned it on and I saw it power up but as she said the battery was so low it didn't boot up all the way but at least I saw it trying and saw there was no password on it.

So i gave her 20 bucks and put the laptop in my car with the power cable and adapter.

Get home and charge and plug it in, it works fine but loaded with **** videos and a ton of crap.

If anyone lost a laptop, I found it :poke: and I am deleting your crap. :rofl:
That's funny right there.

-
Back