Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wish Tim was home, I could use a nice photo or two of the drivers side floor on the 66 Dart without carpet.

That's what I was hoping for.
What are you looking for? Here's one from Rodney's
dscn2325-jpg.jpg

No carpet in it. Here’s the best I have of it.

View attachment 1715408061
You can see where I'm heading Dave. Although the reinforcement ribs may be different they aren't a "one year only" like stated in the other thread. When the "this year dart was the lighter designed version of the same looking car of previous years." I had to say something.

You can see where I'm heading Dave. Although the reinforcement ribs may be different they aren't a "one year only" like stated in the other thread. When the "this year dart was the lighter designed version of the same looking car of previous years." I had to say something.
Yeah, they all fit and there isn’t anything special about them. Just because the stamping had a different pattern doesn’t mean a thing.

This area looked more than a little suspicious for an original floor pan. The tape/paint marks and the crude seam weld.

View attachment 1715408069
Yep, I saw that. If it was replaced it was a full pan. No seams along the tranny hump which seems odd for an older floor replacement. Usually it is just the front pan(s).

-
Back