Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't believe I have seen
Sitting on the porch staring at tiki torch flames. Kinda relaxing.
View attachment 1715408151
What you sipping on Ben? This be me.

20190629_194644.jpg

Nice! I got the old stand by tonight ..Weller's.. Had meetings mid week and they actually had a decent bourbon at the bar. Buffalo Trace. That's one in a row!
I have drank through a few bottles of Buffalo Trace. Pretty tasty stuff.

The neighbor's mom died. I think I will make a big crock pot of Chicken chili to take over.

The neighbor's mom died. I think I will make a big crock pot of Chicken chili to take over.
Good idea. At time like this, simple things like fresh made food are a blessing.

It’s easy to forget how much food can comfort when the World seems upside down.

Good idea! I’m not a giant fan of chicken chili however I’ve found by adding salsa and corn ships, it becomes really good! But I’m a wierd one when it comes to food. For example, melted cheese on a burger or other sandwich makes me wanna gag. However, cold cheese on a burger or sandwich I love. But on the same token, I love melted nacho cheese and other soft cheese spreads.

Good idea. At time like this, simple things like fresh made food are a blessing.

It’s easy to forget how much food can comfort when the World seems upside down.
Her mom lived in town but the kids are out of state. They are having a family service. She was in her 90's and most of her friends and siblings are gone. Everyone will end up across the street. One thing I like about crock pot food is that it be good on warm or low for quite a time. Pop it in the frig and it's better the next day! LOL

Had our thanksgiving dinner tonight. Was awesome! Paper plates though. Bonus is they found oversize plates. I ate way too much. I try not to do that too often. But dam! It was good.

Had our thanksgiving dinner tonight. Was awesome! Paper plates though. Bonus is they found oversize plates. I ate way too much. I try not to do that too often. But dam! It was good.
THanksgiving feast is the best!

Funny you should mention Thanksgiving,
One thing I started doing today is taking inventory of what i have in regards to Christmas lights for the house.

I am going all out this year. I have not decorated the house with lights since 2016.

This is going to be my year I really get into Christmas..
I already bought a few gifts too :D

-
Back