Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice to be able to park all the cars in the driveway again and not have to park one out on the street anymore.

8730D49A-0163-48B2-9647-E925F69DD3F1.jpeg

Looks like it's a good day for football teams wearing purple. :rolleyes:
Vikings and Crows both ahead by more than a TD going into Q4

My friend just told me I have a "demented fetish with cars" after she opened a cabinet and saw this.....

I was like "THANK YOU"

20191013_100301.jpg

lol Yeah, that was the only Mustang made from 74-78. They were a massive flop for Ford, but I always liked them. Had they offered a performance version of the 302 in them, they would have been a much bigger hit. I do remember the chicks liked them. lol
They sold a bunch of them though.

Yes, but have you noticed that regular gas is easier burning than high octane????

Plus why waste money on high octane when you can get better results with regular....
Use the nasty stuff you drain out of the tank after sitting too long.

Last edited:
Howdy all. Finally got the back reading done. Had to drive 3 hours to Tomball, Tx to see my Grandmother.

That Fire is a little close to that tall dried grass close to the A Bodies sitting there in their outdoor garages ???
It looks that way in that pic but there is actually about 50 maybe 60, maybe more feet from the fire to the cars. Notice how small they look. I usually forget to hold the camera over my head to get what is a normal angle for most.

If I hold the camera at my elbow height then the camera is only around 4 feet off the ground and then you tall guys can see the world as I usually see it. LOL

Sooooo. I was thinking.....uhoh.....

I wonder how hard it would to make a swivel seat set up for a big car like my fury.

I can sure use it most of the time. Usually I scan around to see if any guys are around before getting in or out.

93f2e09844339508b17d1ccd609bad78.jpg

I wonder how hard it would to make a swivel seat set up for a big car like my fury.

I can sure use it most of the time. Usually I scan around to see if any guys are around before getting in or out.

View attachment 1715407981
That looks cool.

View attachment 1715407981
You might be able to find the mechanism out of a mid 70s GM car like a Monte Carlo or Cutlass.

D70F855D-50A8-4270-9A68-05E4E0C60DD8.jpeg

The swivel bases still come up for sale. Might work fine in a Fury...and let Rainy see over the dash too!

3EB6CF93-831C-4FC8-AE8A-D7E4F3E9B83E.jpeg

6C0E5900-2E8A-4CC7-83C4-36722BA5DDBF.jpeg

-
Back