Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning.
Another cool day. Mustang on hoist, needs oil change before i put it into storage. Couple options after that, pull fargo in and install a seats. Or buddys truck, have to cut firewall to fit in heater/air conditioning.
Or,go look at parts truck.

metroII.JPG

It's Metropolitan Monday!
Good morning.

Text message at 07:00.
The pumpout guy is already rolling. With all the precipitation we got, my tank at the shop filled with groundwater.
Inches of rain since beginning of september.

Good morning late coffee crew, for my fabo coffee crew t-shirt on and heading to aut oil parts for spark plugs for my 360 , what would be your pick on plugs for my tall gear 2.74 purple shaft four barrel daily driver ??

Car show wedding pic's 146.jpg

ARGH...I don't want to wake up
Been up since 0250. Dogs going nuts, looked at the cameras on the screen, sure enough, someone trying to break into my wife’s Durango. Grabbed my vest and rifle, went out, dude took off running, called cops, 86 minutes later, sheriff deputy finally arrives. Hopefully that’ll be the end of that. Course scared the **** out of my wife when I came back in wearing only shorts and my vest holding a rifle, she was oblivious to what was going on

Good morning late coffee crew, for my fabo coffee crew t-shirt on and heading to aut oil parts for spark plugs for my 360 , what would be your pick on plugs for my tall gear 2.74 purple shaft four barrel daily driver ??

View attachment 1715408309

Whatever Champion the book says for that year motor. RN12yc, maybe RN14? I caint remember. One or the other.

Whatever Champion the book says for that year motor. RN12yc, maybe RN14? I caint remember. One or the other.
thanks, it's Champion or NGK's for me , I better pick up new plug wires if my pocket is deep enough RRR, thank you and you have a groovy day my friend

Been up since 0250. Dogs going nuts, looked at the cameras on the screen, sure enough, someone trying to break into my wife’s Durango. Grabbed my vest and rifle, went out, dude took off running, called cops, 86 minutes later, sheriff deputy finally arrives. Hopefully that’ll be the end of that. Course scared the **** out of my wife when I came back in wearing only shorts and my vest holding a rifle, she was oblivious to what was going on
Woke up about 1:30 to my wifes car alarm. At first I thought it was the horn problem we had before I reset the TIPM. But this was a steady beep. I guess if it was somebody out there the alarm did its job and scared them off.
Both of my cars are next to the Journey and I don't usually lock them.
I'm not even sure what it takes to set that thing off. Gonna go look around and mess with it after a bit.
Good Morning

Mike I have a bunch of older Champions if you figure out what number you want and also som NGK's.

Grabbed my vest and rifle, went out, dude took off running, called cops, 86 minutes later, sheriff deputy finally arrives. Hopefully that’ll be the end of that. Course scared the **** out of my wife when I came back in wearing only shorts and my vest holding a rifle,

Another Coffee shop moment that will be difficult to un-read :lol:

-
Back