Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all from the frozen tundra. Snow is mostly melted for now.... just all the piles in parking lots. Still no news from paint shop prison. Thinking I ought to go crash Mitches party in VN for a month, maybe by then Demon will be out of paint purgatory.
We'll charter a plane and all show up.

Different widths, heights and styles mine has a flat bolt that closes them look like they stopped in 1965. Have to see if Stanley Spring in Harrisburg has them when Ubering today.
That's a pain in rear.
Little things like that prob explain why p.n for spring assemblies change through 60s into the 70s..

FWIW This is from the 67 Chrysler Parts book
upload_2019-10-17_8-45-22.png

upload_2019-10-17_8-47-22.png

digital 1963 parts book - same diagram, but clips specific to the spring pack.
upload_2019-10-17_8-53-3.png

Good luck!

Sorry I haven't been in much lately. I haven't felt well the last couple days for some reason.

Good Morning
You got those cars on the road yet? :poke:
;
I drove the 66 Dart yesterday, it runs real sweet with the 3:55 gears I put in the day I delivered it to Dave. Never got a chance with those gears...

;
I drove the 66 Dart yesterday, it runs real sweet with the 3:55 gears I put in the day I delivered it to Dave. Never got a chance with those gears...

Will it be a show car, or a driver of some sort ?

Anyway, did anyone by any chance peek into my thread and see my last question there, maybe someone has already tried to cut the rubber off.

Bill

The first two pics is from where my wife and I lived before moving to the US, and the third picture with the ocean is where I grew up.

Oh man so I miss winter and snow. I am sorry, but when you guys start whining about cold and wind I am like... really ? :lol:

Bill

Vinter-januar-2007b 015.jpg

Galaxie og deler mars 2007 014.jpg

Juni 2007 013.jpg

-
Back