Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi guys. Still windy as hell here steady at 30 mph with gust to 50 mph. At least the sun came out.

Hey, Dave
Sounds like down here when we get storms.
Yeah, this is the aftermath of the nor’easter that rolled though last night. It will be windy for the next 24 hrs before it quiets down.

It’s supposed to be nice for the weekend so hopefully I can spend a bunch of time cruising around in the GTS.

Always fun cruising in cooler weather.
Yep. I meed to sneak over and pull my drivers seat out of the Swinger for a new cover. I have it unbolted but I didn't have anything to remove the seat belts. I might take the 66 out for a cruise if I have time. May be take it to whiskey tasting tonight.

;
I drove the 66 Dart yesterday, it runs real sweet with the 3:55 gears I put in the day I delivered it to Dave. Never got a chance with those gears...
nice! did you see what I broke on the polara?

Yep. I meed to sneak over and pull my drivers seat out of the Swinger for a new cover. I have it unbolted but I didn't have anything to remove the seat belts. I might take the 66 out for a cruise if I have time. May be take it to whiskey tasting tonight.
No Cruising for me for a while this what mine looks like.

img_20191014_081341737.jpg

Tikey and I can take turns flying it! We'll flip a coin to see who gets to land it!
I can get it on the ground! Maybe not in one piece but I can get it on the ground.
Stupid me was even looking at a Beechcraft. Googled it and the engine was/is an odd ball and has a short SMOH time. Opps (Since Major Over Haul). I used to rent a Beechcraft I liked flying it but it floated like a rock and you had to land it under power.

Well, its on the mounts and bellhousing is bolted up. Time to start connecting stuff.

I can get it on the ground! Maybe not in one piece but I can get it on the ground.
Stupid me was even looking at a Beechcraft. Googled it and the engine was/is an odd ball and has a short SMOH time. Opps (Since Major Over Haul). I used to rent a Beechcraft I liked flying it but it floated like a rock and you had to land it under power.

Felt the same way about the Piper Tomahawk.. Kinda fun but a bit unpredictable at low speeds.
Which one of you guys did this?

9A9B8C3B-CCD1-45BD-B130-DCC4DBCD7A89.jpeg

I will take the 66 Dart to shows, it is kind of a cool looking car, with the Matt finish. Different for sure...

-
Back