Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There are more than I thought. In my mind I have been thinking the main group is like 5 people. when I started the list, i was thinking, crap there's a lot of people these days. I remember when this thread started and then it was 5 or so.

A couple months and this thread will be five years old.

December 18, 2014....... seems like yesterday

I have a reply on the very first page.

So that means one or more of a few things.
1. I don't have a normal social life.
2. I have way too much time into this site.
3. I am not normal
4. I really need to buy a video game console.

I made it on page one also.... :D

RIP the old 'deleted' thread.... :mob:

I won't stand near the edge, but I would go out on that one. My assessment of the other remains as before. LOL

If you fall, you don't need to worry about getting 'hurt'

It is so far to fall, I am afraid I would run out of things to think about while falling. Like on cartoons when they stop screaming in the middle of a fall...

The fall is not the problem... It's the sudden stop at the bottom that'll get ya'....

Goodmorning!
Looking forward to the day,some play time in the shop...

Time for Ice Cream
Mint Chocolate Chip

View attachment 1715410392

Dam, now I want some ice cream....

If I really want some, I could always go to the 24 hour McDonalds that's open 23 hours...

Their system goes down at 3 AM and the employees stand around on their cell phones for an hour while it boots back up... Don't go there at 3 AM....

Actually he went to his cardio rehab session. Hope he continues working out after they are done.
My snap on rep has been doing laps at the rehab centre,he had back surgery a year ago and a heart attack in spring. He's up to 3km a couple times a week. Seems to be enjoying it.

wish i could find the time and energy, at least to go for a long walk.

Oh hell yeah! 420 hp and 3.91 sure-grip!

Ddaddy, as I am studying your car build do you have a fan clutch or a direct drive fan. Was listening to it when you were on your test drive in the video?
Thinking it is a direct drive 7 blade fan by the sound of it.

I was looking at it also...

The radiator looks like the 70's style, not like the 67 - 68 rounded top tank... I thought that they used the rounded tanks in 69 also and changed to the more square tanks in 70 when they changed to the aluminum water pump...

But if it was a 70 radiator with a cast iron water pump, the lower radiator hose will be on the opposite side.... :BangHead:

So I put a new brain box ECU on the six eight fury and still no sparky and still no fun.

This car is the one I was discussing some time ago that has been hacked up under the dash.

The previous was trying to make a low rider out of the car and cut up the wiring for ghetto bass speakers and they tried modifying to a push button ignition. The original ignition switch was cut off and the whole thing is very crude.

Although I had it running with the hacked wiring, I think its time to put in the time and effort and install a proper uncut wiring harness that I bought on FCBO and get the dash all sorted out and start eliminating problems and suspect areas.

Will I get to it this weekend ??????

but I am sure going to try

View attachment 1715410431

View attachment 1715410432

Turn the ignition switch on and check voltage at the input of the ballast resistor, the output of the ballast resistor, coil positive and negative....

If there is a problem with the dash wiring, there should be no power at those places....

If there is power at those places, then look at the numbers and the ECU box...

Thinking about alternator and regulator. Think im going to remove every trace of wiring and build from scratch. Just pirate everything from my duster parts car.

Thinking about alternator and regulator. Think im going to remove every trace of wiring and build from scratch. Just pirate everything from my duster parts car.
I had a similar issue in the Polara. I ended up sourcing a wiring harness in great shape from a guy down in Arizona

Good Morning
Up early to go get a pair of tires from Rodney. Front of Neon. Getting ready for Winter. And none too soon... had a little first frost this morning. Yuk

Hey Keith up again. 3am was too early, spent a little time on here and then got another hour and a half sack time.
It hasn't been too bad here the past couple weeks. I know though, this time of year that can change pretty quick.
Very busy day here for us. The day and evening are booked so I'm told. :BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:
When the dew is on the grass then it is time for a piece of ***. When the frost is on the pumpkin then its time for dicky dunking!

Frosty here!

-
Back