Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin yall. We gotta tropical storm comin right over us today. Pass the Fireball.

Good day here yesterday, got the stitches out and cancer free, think my VA case got upgraded rating, Waiting on the notice,, big check went in the bank, sold a $$$$ distrib, all the lock rings and just about have the cuda motor ready to drop! Oh and drank Coors Gold to boot!

tenor[1].gif

Good day here yesterday, got the stitches out and cancer free, think my VA case got upgraded rating, Waiting on the notice,, big check went in the bank, sold a $$$$ distrib, all the lock rings and just about have the cuda motor ready to drop! Oh and drank Coors Gold to boot!
Great news Hoppy!

Happy Saturday to all. Going to head down to Ark this week and participate in some Church Safety training. It is one of the fastest growing segments of firearms training. I will get to expend somewhere around 600 rounds! At some point I will get certified to teach it, this is first steps.

View attachment 1715410495
Yep usually get the check before the notice, or Big Brown Envelope (BBE) as we call it. Congrats!!
:thumbsup:

Happy Saturday to all. Going to head down to Ark this week and participate in some Church Safety training. It is one of the fastest growing segments of firearms training. I will get to expend somewhere around 600 rounds! At some point I will get certified to teach it, this is first steps.
You in a church??? Hmm lighting might strike...warn the others. :poke:

View attachment 1715410495
Congrats on all fronts.

-
Back