Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh like this guy?

HEI=PROBLEMS If its in your chevy,ford or mopar. Chinese mopar Ecu units last longer from my experiences.

Well, I did not buy anything today. I went to the bank to have a money transfer from Norway, and they managed to block my card in the bank. I can not understand that they can never learn. So, I have to wait until 6 or so tomorrow morning and then call VISA in Norway and have them release the card. This has come up I have no idea how many times, but the bank here refuse to tell their tellers that they must not attempt to bypass the pin code on European debit or credit cards, it is considered attempt on fraud, and last I had the issue VISA over there was considering my bank an unsafe bank. So, it might end up with that I have to change bank, if I can find an American bank who do not try to bypass pin codes. So, my day went down the drain fast today.

In addition it ended up being roasting here, over 90, and it happened fast in the morning. So, I have been sitting inside being depressed and sulking. And not been good company for myself even. :)

Bill
When we got all that heavy wet snow and my cell phone died,there wasnt much that could make my day worse. i gave up being angry.
There are worse things to upset me.

Well, I did not buy anything today. I went to the bank to have a money transfer from Norway, and they managed to block my card in the bank. I can not understand that they can never learn. So, I have to wait until 6 or so tomorrow morning and then call VISA in Norway and have them release the card. This has come up I have no idea how many times, but the bank here refuse to tell their tellers that they must not attempt to bypass the pin code on European debit or credit cards, it is considered attempt on fraud, and last I had the issue VISA over there was considering my bank an unsafe bank. So, it might end up with that I have to change bank, if I can find an American bank who do not try to bypass pin codes. So, my day went down the drain fast today.

In addition it ended up being roasting here, over 90, and it happened fast in the morning. So, I have been sitting inside being depressed and sulking. And not been good company for myself even. :)

Bill
Why aren’t you doing direct wire transfers to your bank in the US and skipping VISA? I move funds back and forth between Australia and the US that way all the time. PIN codes are not required, just bank to bank.

HAS to be contaminated/fried gear oil. No way that is grease put in there....who would do that??
Never assume. It sure looks like pure grease to me...and no liquid run-off per the description.

I have never seen gear oil turn to thick grease that completely. Had to be drained and installed intentionally.

Never assume. It sure looks like pure grease to me...and no liquid run-off per the description.

I have never seen gear oil turn to thick grease that completely. Had to be drained and installed intentionally.
THAT is just crazy.....that anyone would do that...

THAT is just crazy.....that anyone would do that...
I have seen it before. It is just one step beyond putting wood chips in the diff to make it quiet. Usually done by shady used car dealers or flip-shops.

I have removed a lot of diff covers. Never have i seen anything remotely close. I have seen total destruction and pristine diffs. This is Something added. grease or sawdust. if it has/had/could of/would of had gear oil there would be near nothing in the housing as it would have burned up.

new customer, i check all fluids, not only for level, but condition as well. After that i watch for leaks and check every other oil change.
Cant check mine though,some dumbass overtightened the plug. so next time cover comes off i will be surgically removing it.

I heard nanners work too.
Nanners???? Heard of nooners never nanners though. Seriously Saw heavy *** near grease oil put in them prob 200W never full of grease like that though. Sounds like it was in there for a while by the thread.

where it is legal everywhere!
Even in congress...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsnycHhDlCqwjanvryLFDdNJCQby1pB2ofp1Oe8UFFwkg_9hbnfQ.jpg

Pot is legal in DC? It's illegal federally! How does that work?
Oops, getting political . Sorry lol

DC has its own set of rules, not part of a state just a district. She told me she never smelled more weed except at a Gratefull dead concert. Happened when BO was in office. No idea of the government structure there if it has a governor etc.

-
Back