Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
DC has its own set of rules, not part of a state just a district. She told me she never smelled more weed except at a Gratefull dead concert. Happened when BO was in office. No idea of the government structure there if it has a governor etc.
For most practical purposes, its run like city and has a mayor, etc.

Pot is legal in DC? It's illegal federally! How does that work?
Oops, getting political . Sorry lol
DC is not a state and not under General federal jurisdiction either. It is an odd little island of ambiguity within the US laws. It is simply a “District” governed by Congress and falls outside the rest of the laws governing states and Federal territories. This helps a little to understand it.

The signing of the Residence Act on July 16, 1790, approved the creation of a capital district located along the Potomac River on the country's East Coast. The U.S. Constitution provided for a federal district under the exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S. Congress, otherwise know as the District of Columbia.

For most practical purposes, its run like city and has a mayor, etc.
And the Mayor's opinion of smokin pot...
kenneth-shinabery-mayormccheese.jpg

Is the Mayor on the green party ballot? It is just really Ironic. She cant travel interstate with Medical marijuana. Just messed up and part of the flat earth policy we are following. Need the cat to push me over the edge I guess.

Yes she is I will give him that. Guess she will be at Carlisle next year. That should be interesting for sure.

Is the Mayor on the green party ballot? It is just really Ironic. She cant travel interstate with Medical marijuana. Just messed up and part of the flat earth policy we are following. Need the cat to push me over the edge I guess.
Saw that joke. Rusty posted it on Bookface

So speaking of oil and grease in wrong place, I was working RSO (range safety officer) tonight at range. I had several new shooters which is always dicey, I heard one of them tell the other while they were shooting a 357 revolver that they need to oil the cylinder where the cartridges fit as they were sticking while trying to extract them. You can’t make this up.

So speaking of oil and grease in wrong place, I was working RSO (range safety officer) tonight at range. I had several new shooters which is always dicey, I heard one of them tell the other while they were shooting a 357 revolver that they need to oil the cylinder where the cartridges fit as they were sticking while trying to extract them. You can’t make this up.

Must have been those compressed powder loads you were feeding them :rofl:

We got our internet back tonight, ahead of the scheduled visit tomorrow morning. Just ran a few speed tests. Ranges from 1.6 to a blistering 2.2Mbps lol. They found the problem in the line a little ways up the road. So if I had an appointment for tomorrow and someone else had an appointment for today. Wouldn't that mean they called in before I did? So, it would seam they already knew there was a problem before I called. Yet they 'ran a test' and told me my line tested good. All the way into my house! I asked them how they did that and they of course had no good answer. I actually thought the problem might be between the house and pole. But they found the problem like a quarter mile away. So were they flat out lying, or just how crappy is there test? Or is it because their signal is so F'ng slow it got lost?

I should hit the hay soon too

I work in the am

5 am to 7 PM

I slept all evening so I feel awake now which isn't good

I am having a bang up time here in Viet Nam. Everyday an Adventure. Eat , sleep, drink bia, swim in the pool. In two weeks, I go on a tour of central VN with Duyen. Should be much fun.......

-
Back