Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dammit. Another 4 years with a colossal dumbass running our country.
That it for my political statement.

Good Morning Coffee Land. Hope all is well out there. Windy and raining here.......but not snowing!

Read your feeling better. Isn't your bride a nurse?? Bet she's hoping your feeling better.

Yes, thank you Craig. She is a nurse, but this was something directly effecting my asthma. They didn't know what it was, but 10 days of Prednisone helped. Still very tired and run down but getting better. Can breathe better at least.

Yes, thank you Craig. She is a nurse, but this was something directly effecting my asthma. They didn't know what it was, but 10 days of Prednisone helped. Still very tired and run down but getting better. Can breathe better at least.

I remember my mom got asthma, like 20-30 years ago or whatever. That was scary stuff, she did not get air. And she got pneumonia, and finally they put her on prednisone, and she got over it. Now I have gotten asthma too, after the horrible fire we had here in 2017. And from my doctor I hear I am not at all alone getting it after that fire. Luckily it is a very mild asthma. Use Pro Air in the morning, once. That's it. Keeps the wheezing gone.

Bill

I'm sure its was a bit scary when they said "we aren't sure". Head on back though at the first hint of not feeling right. I've seen many like you recovering, hating being sick, doctors, meds, etc.. Start feeling bad again, but wait a couple days and end up right back where they started. Take care!!

And I thought , most of you people loved him

I don't like the guy as a person either, but the unemployment rate has gone from double digit under obummass to 3.2 % around here, and some companies have actually come back to the states . _________

I don't like the guy as a person either, but the unemployment rate has gone from double digit under obummass to 3.2 % around here, and some companies have actually come back to the states . _________
Tooljunkie (Frank) is referring to the election yesterday in Canada. Hard to follow sometimes in here so early in the AM. :D

I remember my mom got asthma, like 20-30 years ago or whatever. That was scary stuff, she did not get air. And she got pneumonia, and finally they put her on prednisone, and she got over it. Now I have gotten asthma too, after the horrible fire we had here in 2017. And from my doctor I hear I am not at all alone getting it after that fire. Luckily it is a very mild asthma. Use Pro Air in the morning, once. That's it. Keeps the wheezing gone.

Bill

I have had asthma for 20 years now. I use a Flovent maintenance inhaler morning and night - then albuterol as emergency or when really needed. Sudden high exposure to lung irritants can bring it on without notice. Take care of yourself Bill.

-
Back