Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey we were just watching a news subject on "companion" animals. Hey here is my question you bring the dam thing on a plane since it is your Candy *** right and some one on the plane is allergic, who gets thrown off?

Hey we were just watching a news subject on "companion" animals. Hey here is my question you bring the dam thing on a plane since it is your Candy *** right and some one on the plane is allergic, who gets thrown off?
Is your companion a sheep? :rolleyes:

33547.jpg

The "Service Camel" :lol:

Dunno.Good question though. many people carry allergy meds,so likely neither.

Saw it on the news and at the docs with Marilyn A woman had a yelp yelp kick me dog with her in the office then the back. To me that is just not right.

Come on people
Even airports across the U.S. have tried out employing miniature horses to help flyers ease their travel stress. ... The Department of Transportation announced in August that miniature horses are valid support animals who are allowed to fly on commercial flights,

Seriously wonder whose right trumps some ones health issue?
Well, they did throw off a woman with a peanut allergy recently saying it was too much of an inconvenience to others to let her on board. Seems it was too much of a burden to keep the rest of the passengers from having their peanuts in flight.

I’m guessing the number of people allergic to the service animal would have to exceed the one that brings it on board in order for the service animal to be rejected.

Otherwise, the allergic one will get booted.

That's insane. I just cant believe how far over the edge we went with all this bull crap. I guess the world is flat afterall!

Looks like Tomorrow or Wed are the last chance to pressure wash the cuda eng compartment this year. Motor just needs to be dropped think it is ready just the converter bolts. Should be interesting doing it alone, never dropped one from the bottom before.

That's insane. I just cant believe how far over the edge we went with all this bull crap. I guess the world is flat afterall!
Well, I can sort of understand the airlines logic. An allergic passenger could present a medical emergency requiring the redirection of the aircraft from its destination inconveniencing all of the other passengers on board and totally messing up flight schedules with connecting flights and incurring large airport landing fees beyond the destination airport fees.

The service animal or the peanuts won’t cause any of these risks, only the allergic passenger will.

Therefore, the allergic passenger goes.

Funny the pot shop was our second stop! And she went to DC with the daughter yesterday where it is legal everywhere!

I got an AEA tune up sheet for 1965 Dodge Dart SIX, and one for 1965 Dodge Dart EIGHT, and that is the only positive thing about this day. One was even laminated in plastic.

Bill

They are nice. I have a complete set of the sun version 59-74, tell you what have not found one mistake on them yet.

I hope the trigger point shots help her out. I guess it takes a few days for results. I know the spinal steroid ones never worked.

I really wish people would read the responses to a thread before just adding their reply to the first post. It’s a discussion, follow along and then contribute.

-
Back