Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Why not?????? I won't but dang......leave stuff where I put them!!!!!
My wife's stuff can lay in the same place wherever it lands for weeks. She could have the whole kitchen table covered and if I ask what's up with it, she's 'working on cleaning it up' But if I lay something down she can't seem to leave it alone. LOL
Oh, and God help me if I move 'HER' stuff...:wtf::BangHead::rofl:

My wife's stuff can lay in the same place wherever it lands for weeks. She could have the whole kitchen table covered and if I ask what's up with it, she's 'working on cleaning it up' But if I lay something down she can't seem to leave it alone. LOL
Oh, and God help me if I move 'HER' stuff...:wtf::BangHead::rofl:
right?! I can thru the same thing!

Heck, might make something like that myself....Cool!!!
nc_oc=AQnwAaE3SqSljTiGM2OefB45aHRYDtm3WZc75igfhwdLhjtSyH36pB0fPQVV4shlIMA&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

So last week, it was 93 degrees here. This morning it was 64, it’s now 27 degrees.

Happy Halloween!
0F689A44-7E9B-46E6-BB29-88BCE9E9A20A.jpeg

A nice night to go for a carriage ride...
915087BA-3E27-4A9A-8FBB-934A29372184.jpeg

Or visit some old friends...
58DFD29B-AE99-44F9-A92E-267D21C401F1.jpeg

Or just stay at home enjoying a nice cocktail or two...
B8E831BE-5AFA-4BFA-A7E8-B512EE8FA4C5.jpeg

Good afternoon all................NO trick or treaters up here, too far off the beaten path, BUT I bet DDaddy gets plenty where he lives...

Good afternoon all................NO trick or treaters up here, too far off the beaten path, BUT I bet DDaddy gets plenty where he lives...
We don’t get any either. Too far out in the sticks to make it profitable haha

We’re taking the kids to the church’s indoor party.

On a nice night we get 350 or so. Tonight will be 32° and breezy. Probably not as many but still 200 or so I bet. I put up some lights and the Bose with the scary music and the strobe for the lightening effects some witches and our motion detector ghost.

Never sure if we will get any (young goblins) or not. Front yard is about 600 acres of beans. But our road has some houses on it. They start showing up then me and Hemi head for the shop. Nothing starts a runaway like a 100 pound German Shepard throwing themselves at the door trying to protect me from a 45 pound goblin with a pillow case!

We sure do. While there are only about 50 houses in this neighborhood, there are about 400 houses within walking distance. We generally see between 200-300 kids every year.

Yeh directions to where I currently live is turn off the paved road. Go through 3 gates and its about 1/4 off the Farm to Market road.

When the kids were little we would do the rural tour, visiting friends. And end it at a long time friends place and have a coffee. kids would hang out and play and when coffee was done we would call it a night.
as they got older we would drop em at one end of town and pick them up at the other end.

Hip hop hooray it's Halloween

If you can't detect sarcasm, I am laying it on pretty thick.

I am just getting through it so I can bust out the Christmas music and decorations tomorrow :)

-
Back