Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Decisions decisions. ANRA Drags at Famoso. King of the Wing Sprints, winged sprints on the 1/2 mile asphalt in Bakersfield. SCTA at El Mirage dry lake. All of them tomorrow and Sunday. :D

Decisions decisions. ANRA Drags at Famoso. King of the Wing Sprints, winged sprints on the 1/2 mile asphalt in Bakersfield. SCTA at El Mirage dry lake. All of them tomorrow and Sunday. :D
Wing Sprints be my vote

That's the points number. I have a 68 catalogue you actually told me about it. Dam thing is great have to love having pics in the back for stuff not boxed I get in sometimes.

God Morgen and Happy Friggs Day. Tools and Satellite are loaded. Time to head out and dig out a Super Bee...good morning all..

You have a pile of parts there Hoppy. I bought 10 sets of Filko points for my dual point. I will have enough to last me the rest of my life. LOL I will keep my eye peeled for a few strap condensers.
There are a few around but I don't want to pay $10 a piece if I don't have to. I can't count how many condensers I threw away when doing tune ups. A old used one is way better than any new one straight out of the box.

I drove a push truck at a few shows, they only let veterans like me do that chit

I will keep my eyes open, they do show up in lots. Most of the ones I have are either Mopar or Autolite for restorations. Have to check that Holley stuff I pulled not sure if any are in there. Bet Steve is in his glory with all the Holley Ford parts I sent him he is loaded for life I bet.

Morning. 09:00 is welderup behind the scenes tour.
hope to get another chance to chat with steve.

I actually filled that new cabinet almost full with Vacuum advance nos/Nors. Prob 10K worth total.

I drove a push truck at a few shows, they only let veterans like me do that chit

I had thoughts of building a unique push truck to follow the sprints around. With our track's future in question, those thoughts fleed the scene.

woody.jpg

th?id=OIP.jpg

With a 401 in it came to mind. :D

-
Back