Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I swam once against a whole bunch of other swimmers and I won. 9 months later ta dahh!!!

49142205_10217692525135264_4696698127183249408_n.jpg

Ugh we got T Boned tonight in town. No injuries. Durango just has a smashed in door or two. Drive able

Haha my wife was driving. Her first involvement in an accident. Ever
My first involvement in an accident was self induced. I tried to Dukes of hazzard jump a 68 satellite 4 door.

Who knew you have to weigh the rear end down.

I ended up under the dash because tieing a knot in an old rotted seat belt isn't enough.

Sorry to hear about mr. Durango and I hope your wifey is ok.

Dig it out of what? Sounds like a fun day regardless

Got the Bee out and home. It was buried in a storage unit. 5 complete big blocks, 4 bare blocks, 1 long block, 6 rear ends, dozens of intakes, 6 sets of heads, wheels, seats, etc were stack around the car. I took the car and 2 engines. Found complete RamCharger assembly, grill, tail panel, brand new brake lines, brand new fuel lines, and every patch panel needed in the trunk.

20191108_135319.jpg

20191108_135956.jpg

Got the Bee out and home. It was buried in a storage unit. 5 complete big blocks, 4 bare blocks, 1 long block, 6 rear ends, dozens of intakes, 6 sets of heads, wheels, seats, etc were stack around the car. I took the car and 2 engines. Found complete RamCharger assembly, grill, tail panel, brand new brake lines, brand new fuel lines, and every patch panel needed in the trunk.

View attachment 1715420564

View attachment 1715420565
69 Bee. My favorite

074.jpg

My 69 coronet 1a.jpg

Good evening, what a day. Well the stressing part is over, and that is a relief. I am debating if I shall buy another cracked steering wheel and restore. As a spare one.

Bill

Everything I do is backwards. lol

We were supposed to learn swimming in the army. I can swim in other ways, it was not a big problem, but the teacher had it in his.mind to teach everyone this most common way in Norway. So, I had to try. And he was not the kind to give up. And the more he struggled, the more determined he became. Finally I was alone in the pool and everyone was up watching me hoping that at least one of them could figure out what I was doing wrong. The swimming teacher finally gave up... And so did the others too. He did not want to talk about it after that.

Bill

-
Back