Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Another day, another way..
Starting to warm up a bit , but no were near the average highs temps.
Good morning Men !! Ain't life grand , I don't have crack heads hanging out around dumpster, and I never see needles on the ground in this 90.000 plus city, I love America.

Yup, had to find the original deed from the 1700's, took forever and it states water rights. Really screwed u situation there is a spring on all the maps that feeds a old cistern on his property then overflows and creates a stream that feeds my pond and when that spills over it continues into the woods. He is taking massive amounts of water out of it, been through all the state agencies and they told me I have to find the original deed and *** it to the township. Well I gave all the laws to the township supervisor who is good friends with him also. Situation just sucks I like the guy and addressed it with him lied to my face he was not taking the water out, and good luck with the pond. Hey all I want is some water coming down do not think that is to much to ask. Just hoe it does not go to court, he will have to ay amends on all the damage incurred which is a lot. Level was low last year and the pond froze then lifted the dock out and destroyed it, four years of stocking etc.

Yup, had to find the original deed from the 1700's, took forever and it states water rights. Really screwed u situation there is a spring on all the maps that feeds a old cistern on his property then overflows and creates a stream that feeds my pond and when that spills over it continues into the woods. He is taking massive amounts of water out of it, been through all the state agencies and they told me I have to find the original deed and *** it to the township. Well I gave all the laws to the township supervisor who is good friends with him also. Situation just sucks I like the guy and addressed it with him lied to my face he was not taking the water out, and good luck with the pond. Hey all I want is some water coming down do not think that is to much to ask. Just hoe it does not go to court, he will have to ay amends on all the damage incurred which is a lot. Level was low last year and the pond froze then lifted the dock out and destroyed it, four years of stocking etc.
good luck for sure.

You know, what you're going thru is an example of what I think the next world war will be fought over. Water rights.

Good morning working man !! Is your shop getting warmed up this morning ?

hmm, that also makes me want to go to the county water board and look up my property on it and see about expanding my pond.

Good morning working man !! Is your shop getting warmed up this morning ?
Be a while yet. After coffee in town. Then flash up the pellet stove. tire rotation and see how fargo starts in the cold with the automatic choke. Going to build a housing for it, and run hot water through it. Should work even better yet.

Be a while yet. After coffee in town. Then flash up the pellet stove. tire rotation and see how fargo starts in the cold with the automatic choke. Going to build a housing for it, and run hot water through it. Should work even better yet.
sounds like a plan, enjoy your day and weekend TJ.

Found out there are a few of these trucks kicking around the neighbourhood. One guy is looking for a repairable box for his fargo. I just happen to have one i dont need. Bought it tuesday for the tailgate. May make some money back.

Make sure whatever you do does not divert or distrub a stream, neighbors well etc.
everything is self contained on my property luckily. I'm mainly looking to make the pond larger but I'm not sure if the natural spring is enough to feed it being bigger

Morning all, sun just starting to rise. Upper 60s here today.
wow, that's the normal high for here in northeast Arkansas this time of year, where is it you are from ? I forgot

-
Back