Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Small rant: I know a lot of you may not have FB so please ignore, or read for the humor factor.

Facebook is turning into a **** show.. I couldnt tell you how many different private and public pages im a part of but I swear that Facebook is taking over peoples accounts or they are being hacked with the drama of political crap. So many things in the last two days have come up and the pages just turn south fast.. Everyone arguing etc... Nobody knows how to report or ignore such posts and it just escalates.

I used to hate FB with a passion, until I deleted so many people and things that I finally made my page tolerable to look at. It was good up until about 1 month ago. Then worse yet when this stuff started happening. I only have pages I want to see and those arent even enjoyable anymore.. Makes me want to drop FB all over again!

Rick, I thought you were a dude! Well ****, Im kinda falling for ya!
close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you
7e051ba2-0c9d-4f85-a3e7-600a3e1ffe6a-jpeg.jpg

-24 today. Went and tried fargo, it started! Yet the 2002 didnt. Go figure.

Small rant: I know a lot of you may not have FB so please ignore, or read for the humor factor.

Facebook is turning into a **** show.. I couldnt tell you how many different private and public pages im a part of but I swear that Facebook is taking over peoples accounts or they are being hacked with the drama of political crap. So many things in the last two days have come up and the pages just turn south fast.. Everyone arguing etc... Nobody knows how to report or ignore such posts and it just escalates.

I used to hate FB with a passion, until I deleted so many people and things that I finally made my page tolerable to look at. It was good up until about 1 month ago. Then worse yet when this stuff started happening. I only have pages I want to see and those arent even enjoyable anymore.. Makes me want to drop FB all over again!
I dropped Facebook over a year and half ago yet I have heard people say my old profile is still up.

Someone prolly hacked it because I am NOT of Facebook.

Fabo is really all I have time for and sometimes not even

So I found out a V8 904 and slant six 904 use torque converters that are dimensionally the same, only stall ratings differ

-
Back