Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I installed the slant six torque convertor because I almost had no choice

20191209_211716.jpg

I think it happened when I pulled the torque convertor out with the engine , because the engine is locked so I couldn't reach the torque convertor bolts

Things got rough.

I think the pump is ok , but i guess we will find out.

20191209_212316.jpg

20191209_212320.jpg

I think I figured out what makes commutes and driving stressful.

Fu$%ing old people.
They drive below the speed limit, they refuse to move out of the fast lane. They are butt *** ugly and look at you with hideous little beady eyes as you pass them. Oh yea, did I mention they are ugly. They really need to be removed from the road. You would think they would be bouncing around in hurry to cram more activities in due to having very limited time left.

Kids are another problem. With their little faggit texts in their little faggit cars. Driving too fast and not paying attention with no regard to consequences. Making it so that you have to drive for them because God forbid they drive as if they would actually take responsibility for rear ending someone.

Fu$%ing old people.
They drive below the speed limit, they refuse to move out of the fast lane. They are butt *** ugly and look at you with hideous little beady eyes as you pass them. Oh yea, did I mention they are ugly. They really need to be removed from the road. You would think they would be bouncing around in hurry to cram more activities in due to having very limited time left.

Kids are another problem. With their little faggit texts in their little faggit cars. Driving too fast and not paying attention with no regard to consequences. Making it so that you have to drive for them because God forbid they drive as if they would actually take responsibility for rear ending someone.
i-had-my-happy-pills-com-rita-smileon-face-5097781.png

Fu$%ing old people.

Rani....What has happened to you? Remember I am old!

lol play dates.

I know what your saying about the driving. MN put in effect hands free and no camping in the fast lane.. Do you think people would abide, nope.. Thank gosh I dont have to drive much in heavy traffic... I cant handle it

On the way home there is a two lane stretch for like 3 miles

Usually it's really fast and smooth paced.
Today, not a chance....

Cars are backed up and brake lights on and why, some old guy going 10 below the limit, 4 cars up from me.

On the way home there is a two lane stretch for like 3 miles

Usually it's really fast and smooth paced.
Today, not a chance....

Cars are backed up and brake lights on and why, some old guy going 10 below the limit, 4 cars up from me.
I hate that too.

No, I'm talking about really old, I have seen your guys pics at your play dates and you guys are NOT like I am describing
Gee, I hope not! I may be over 5 decades old (half way to 6), a bit balding and overweight...but when I take the GTS out, I still like to paint twin stripes on the road and drive it like I stole it!

Dave was here!

27ACA886-9B9E-4B3C-8B1D-E1E446C98696.jpeg

Gee, I hope not! I may be over 5 decades old (half way to 6), a bit balding and overweight...but when I take the GTS out, I still like to paint twin stripes on the road and drive it like I stole it!

Dave was here!

View attachment 1715436564
My 318 won't do that. You have some cubes on me. Thinking about a roller cam 318 stroker (390). Got my heads and rockers in today. Not bad for the price. (someone else's photo)

speedmaster heads.jpg

My 318 won't do that. You have some cubes on me. Thinking about a roller cam 318 stroker (390). Got my heads and rockers in today. Not bad for the price. (someone else's photo)

View attachment 1715436565
It's not always the cubes, so much as the gears.

My old slant had 3.91 sure grip and it would leave nice stripes.

It won't happen with 2.76 grandma church gears. Maybe with 3.23...... for sure anything lower

It won't happen with 2.76 grandma church gears. Maybe with 3.23...... for sure anything lower
I had like a 2:76 one wheel wonder in my Swinger. I switched to a 3:23 Sure grip and immediately to a 255-15" tire. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::wtf: was I thinking? LOL

We have one Kmart left. So far nothing posted about closing, but it seems like they don't want to make any money. Found a sweatshirt for the wife for Christmas. Exactly what (I think) she wants. Tagged $16.98. Does not appear to be on sale, but I'm OK with the price. Go to pay and remembered they always email me 'rewards point/$ off notices. Ask "can I use that?" Cashier, "Sure I can look it up". Says I have $7.36 available. OK, will use that... Him,"your total is $1.13"
It was actually on sale 50% off to start. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715436565
Thats interesting, when I had the 318 in the Scamp it would light it up easily. I did have 3:73's at that time.

Gears help...but as a general rule...

CA03282B-50E4-4469-A732-315E25109DAB.jpeg

We have one Kmart left. So far nothing posted about closing, but it seems like they don't want to make any money. Found a sweatshirt for the wife for Christmas. Exactly what (I think) she wants. Tagged $16.98. Does not appear to be on sale, but I'm OK with the price. Go to pay and remembered they always email me 'rewards point/$ off notices. Ask "can I use that?" Cashier, "Sure I can look it up". Says I have $7.36 available. OK, will use that... Him,"your total is $1.13"
It was actually on sale 50% off to start. :thumbsup:
Score!

-
Back