Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have one Kmart left. So far nothing posted about closing, but it seems like they don't want to make any money. Found a sweatshirt for the wife for Christmas. Exactly what (I think) she wants. Tagged $16.98. Does not appear to be on sale, but I'm OK with the price. Go to pay and remembered they always email me 'rewards point/$ off notices. Ask "can I use that?" Cashier, "Sure I can look it up". Says I have $7.36 available. OK, will use that... Him,"your total is $1.13"
It was actually on sale 50% off to start. :thumbsup:
Whatever you do, DON’T tell her the nice sweatshirt you got her for Christmas only cost you $1.13!

:lol:

I decided dart is getting headers and some 4.11’s. With the 2 bbl.
my buddy with his chooched up dart will get a little waking up.
I wanna whoop him off the line, he can keep that 100 mph ****.
If 2bbl wont do what i want, i will save up for an upgrade.

I think I figured out what makes commutes and driving stressful.

Fu$%ing old people.
They drive below the speed limit, they refuse to move out of the fast lane. They are butt *** ugly and look at you with hideous little beady eyes as you pass them. Oh yea, did I mention they are ugly. They really need to be removed from the road. You would think they would be bouncing around in hurry to cram more activities in due to having very limited time left.

Kids are another problem. With their little faggit texts in their little faggit cars. Driving too fast and not paying attention with no regard to consequences. Making it so that you have to drive for them because God forbid they drive as if they would actually take responsibility for rear ending someone.
:thumbsup::rofl:

I absolutely love a big fire in the fireplace.. I may go through a cord of wood before Christmas... And it ain't much below 30 degrees around here! The sound, the smell, the flames.... Good drinkin ambiance!

Evening all. We now have a re-ringed and assembled 360 magnum short block for the Coronet. I need to check and install the heads, intake and drop it into the car to test fitment on the exhaust manifolds.

I think I figured out what makes commutes and driving stressful.

Fu$%ing old people.
They drive below the speed limit, they refuse to move out of the fast lane. They are butt *** ugly and look at you with hideous little beady eyes as you pass them. Oh yea, did I mention they are ugly. They really need to be removed from the road. You would think they would be bouncing around in hurry to cram more activities in due to having very limited time left.

Kids are another problem. With their little faggit texts in their little faggit cars. Driving too fast and not paying attention with no regard to consequences. Making it so that you have to drive for them because God forbid they drive as if they would actually take responsibility for rear ending someone.
There i was caught in the fast lane, this scumbag weaver pulls up and is screaming and waving his arms frantically,im trying to move right and he wont back off to let me change lanes and im not goin any faster, theres cops everywhere. Stupid prick wouldnt let me change lanes. F him. Im above the speed limit in the fast lane.
I just ignored him.

I dont recall anymore.. I think it was 8.5 wide,
Well, that would make it something like a 215/70/15. No wonder you could spin the wheels!

Those tires would have a contact patch of about 26 sq. in. Mikes 255/60/15 have a contact patch of about 37 sq. in.

If you apply 100 lb-ft of torque to each, you were applying 3.9 lb-ft per sq. in. and Mike is only applying 2.7 lb-ft per sq. in. That’s only 62% of the same torque per sq. in.

Add in the difference in tire diameter (26” vs 29”) and the difference in rear ratio (3.23 vs 3.73) and you were easily applying more than double the torque to the contact patch.

Last edited:
There i was caught in the fast lane, this scumbag weaver pulls up and is screaming and waving his arms frantically,im trying to move right and he wont back off to let me change lanes and im not goin any faster, theres cops everywhere. Stupid prick wouldnt let me change lanes. F him. Im above the speed limit in the fast lane.
I just ignored him.
Keep them pinned in till you know a cop is ahead. Then let em loose. :thumbsup:

:soapbox:My biggest driving peeve lately is people that want to let others go at a 4 way stop instead of going when its their turn. Had one yesterday with dark tint windows, dark rainy day, could not see the driver. So once they miss their turn, you have no idea when they will try to go. :BangHead:

Well, I know I am hated in the traffic here since I try to follow the traffic rules and stop at the stop signs in the intersections. And refuse to do other illegal things, so it is not uncommon that especially younger folks are honking their horn at me. And I am still old, beady eyed and ugly.

Bill
You are taking a rant way toooooo seriously.

I bet you are an attractive old man.

I ended sleeping from the time I got to my parents house and settled in to just a little bit ago.

I was really tired this afternoon after work.

I had some weird dreams and woke up with a sore throat and they said I snored almost the whole time.

Sleep is such a weird thing.

Like, where do you go when you're out cold.

What's up with dreams, they feel so real yet don't make sense at the same time. Weird

The strangest thing is hearing songs in your dreams.

I heard a song in my sleep and it just a song I heard at the office but when I heard it in my sleep, it was amplified to better than concert sound and more vivid than i have ever heard it.

Weird

-
Back