Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What are we talking about??

What do you guys think the teener in my 66 is worth? No oil pan, or alt, brackets. But the rest is included. And no pulleys, or mounts. Runs freaking great. STD bore, STD mains and rods, forged steel crank, everything Mic'ed out with in specs. New rings, bearings, oil pump, fresh valve job, Swirl port heads, 273 ADJ valve gear, rockers, correct 4BBL AFB 4295s. Cast iron 4bbl 273 intake, Crane energizer cam, double roller chain....
1967 engine.

thamestuesday.jpg

It's Thames Tuesday!
Good morning.

Morning all, I just got back from a pistol match down south this weekend. Well technically since I am in Fargo for the most part the whole Country is down south! I had a blast and did very well, I got lucky. Did I miss anything? Hah! I am not man enough to back read! Hope everyone played nice. Since I am back in ND I reached out to painter and have arranged a prison visit for tomorrow. Hope there is progress!

no, he wants 1000 bjs
Funny you say this.......

There is a restaurant chain here called BJ's brew-house. A mid class place. I decided that I was going to give gift cards to everyone from there. I texted her we were going to give BJ's to everyone for Christmas!! She missed it, went right over her head...:lol:

There is a restaurant chain here called BJ's brew-house. A mid class place. I decided that I was going to give gift cards to everyone from there. BJ's for all I texted my wife!!! She totally missed it, went right over her head....
he said 'head' :D

There is a restaurant chain here called BJ's brew-house. A mid class place. I decided that I was going to give gift cards to everyone from there. I texted her we were going to give BJ's to everyone for Christmas!! She missed it, went right over her head...:lol:
OH OH another midget!

Dam it is slick out side has to be 3/8 of ice on everything. And of course have to drive the wife around in a few.

There is a restaurant chain here called BJ's brew-house. A mid class place. I decided that I was going to give gift cards to everyone from there. BJ's for all I texted my wife!!! She totally missed it, went right over her head....

:rofl: When I lived at the beach The parental units and I decided I wanted to play at Little League Baseball, I was 10 I think. The teams in the league had local sponsors, probably amounted to the decorated t-shirt uniforms we had. My first team, BJ's Market :rofl:

-
Back