Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
AF1QipPg7MeiacHEt88IZdBjZ_o4Tbn_IPIkQaWBag87=w213-h160-k-no.jpg

Ice is about gone here. Just a little left on the trees and stuff. Heading out to stamp club Christmas lunch. Found out yesterday, the place we were going to closed up the day before. No notice, just sent their employees home and said they were done. :wtf:Luckily there is another buffet, actually closer to me. :thumbsup:

I am putting in a new 408 in my 66 Dart GT. the 318 in there is new, I just rebuilt it, it is shown running in video up there^^^
1000.00 and I will bring it to your place on my way to Carlisle in July...
That is a big price tag for a teener but I bet it's a good one.

Would be a good one for:

20190505_161914.jpg

All of a sudden, back starts hurting. Got a chill this morning, guess its heating pad and some pills after work.

I guess since you were at a pistol match...the important question is “Did you hit anything?” :eek:
yep, and I get the feeling if the rhetoric out of VA continues, he may need it

I guess since you were at a pistol match...the important question is “Did you hit anything?” :eek:
Hah! And yes I did. I loved smoking the Glock guys! One of them even works for Glock. And they are so easy to troll, I think kool aid comes with every new Glock. You say anything at all negative about a Glock and they are on ya like a pack of rabid dogs! Of course several of us have that sorted out so we endlessly bait them. A couple of them can actually shoot so I try not to run my mouth till targets are complete. SIG came out on top this time. Heroics are short lived, new match equals new opportunity. In reality not a lot of separation between a bunch of us. And yes I compete with a SIG. good folks all way around, much like car guys.

Hah! And yes I did. I loved smoking the Glock guys! One of them even works for Glock. And they are so easy to troll, I think kool aid comes with every new Glock. You say anything at all negative about a Glock and they are on ya like a pack of rabid dogs! Of course several of us have that sorted out so we endlessly bait them. A couple of them can actually shoot so I try not to run my mouth till targets are complete. SIG came out on top this time. Heroics are short lived, new match equals new opportunity. In reality not a lot of separation between a bunch of us. And yes I compete with a SIG. good folks all way around, much like car guys.
I know why you all get along.
You all got guns...

I am not much of a pistol shooter. But what I do know is I don't like the Glocks. And most of the guys I work with have them. I think because we are affiliated with the prison we get the blue label deal. Actually I am a revolver type of guy. But I have a Ruger 911 45 that I love to shoot. And my old 357 686 S&W I can hang with them. I just never liked Glocks and have seriously considered the SIG. Is it the P320 that you can interchange barrels? I think I would like one

I am not much of a pistol shooter. But what I do know is I don't like the Glocks. And most of the guys I work with have them. I think because we are affiliated with the prison we get the blue label deal. Actually I am a revolver type of guy. But I have a Ruger 911 45 that I love to shoot. And my old 357 686 S&W I can hang with them. I just never liked Glocks and have seriously considered the SIG. Is it the P320 that you can interchange barrels? I think I would like one

I was never a gun fan, in fact I hated guns. I didn't want anything to do with them..

Until I went to work early one morning, it was still dark and a hobo came out of the alley as I was getting out of my car. He asked me for change and when i said i had nothing to give him, he became belligerent and backed me up against the building. I was trapped, and then a guy walking by ( another hobo lol) heard the guy yelling from a distance and he came to see what the commotion was about and he got the guy away from me so i could get out.

The cops said the belligerent guy is a mental case and was not likely to have hurt me but it scared me into getting a glock 23 (i think, it's the very small one)

I hope I never have to use it but I am not risking my life again. That guy was over 6 feet and I'm 4' 7", he could have killed me bare handed. So no way, I got heat now. Fits great in a garter belt holster and no one knows it's there under a skirt lol.

Someday this will be me lol
I will tell those kids to put their little girl phones down and pay attention.

"You see sonny boys, back in '19 a legendary guy named mr. Hoppy rebuilt this distributor unlike anyone would now in 2070, so pay attention"

Looks like a 318 poly in there.

212A1E58-D26D-49FC-8FAF-6CED9DB2CA0E.jpeg

-
Back