Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yuck, this weather sux. 33* and heavy misty rain with a 10 mph breeze. Classic late Fall Philly weather crap. At least the fire going in the fireplace is pleasant.
Hah! Are you kidding me? I would be thrilled with that, it is 10 degrees below zero F without wind chill right here right now. Fargo sucks!

Hah! Are you kidding me? I would be thrilled with that, it is 10 degrees below zero F without wind chill right here right now. Fargo sucks!
You being in a worse place doesn’t make me happier about my weather. :poke:

Winter just sucks.

Forecast is 1 degree above freezing for saturday. I should pull the diff on the old green dodge for the Fargo.

Yeh we are rocking a lot tonight from tge cold front. So slow connection is slower and intermitent

Ok now that I have the domain names tied up, what sounds better? Hotz Performance or Hotz Performance Werks?

Ok now that I have the domain names tied up, what sounds better? Hotz Performance or Hotz Performance Werks?
Just “Hotz Performance”. The whole “Werks” or “Worx” thing is overdone and played out.

Try this tag line...

“Got the hots for performance? Go Hotz Performance!”

Hotz Coffee with baristas like these

img_4669_78_20140519_1240796711.jpg

Might be a worthwhile adventure :lol:

I met a guy who had 3 bikini coffee stands in Washington State, claims they sell good. I just dont think I would look that good in a bikini.

Any idea where ma mopar used a 9/16 bolt and nut???

The only thing I can think is the 74+ rear bumper on a dart or duster.?????

I know it's mopar it came out of a mopar only bucket but that bucket has been there since around 2009 so I don't remember

20191217_194840.jpg

I have no idea why I didnt buy one of these years ago.

Before i would have to unbolt and move the coolant expansion tank and take the wheel off, inner wheel cover and use a Jack to lift or lower the engine to get a 3/8 breaker bar on the tensioner from the bottom.

This tool took all that and turned it into a 5 second job without turning a single bolt.

20191217_145434.jpg

I
I have no idea why I didnt buy one of these years ago.

Before i would have to unbolt and move the coolant expansion tank and take the wheel off, inner wheel cover and use a Jack to lift or lower the engine to get a 3/8 breaker bar on the tensioner from the bottom.

This tool took all that and turned it into a 5 second job without turning a single bolt.

View attachment 1715439437
Carry one in my Dd

I know it's mopar it came out of a mopar only bucket but that bucket has been there since around 2009 so I don't remember

View attachment 1715439436
I was going to say k frame, but not with a nut. Maybe a rear bumper shock bolt.

View attachment 1715439436
That is a bumper mount bolt. The nut might no go on it.....but, I might be wrong....

-
Back