Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any idea where ma mopar used a 9/16 bolt and nut???

The only thing I can think is the 74+ rear bumper on a dart or duster.?????

I know it's mopar it came out of a mopar only bucket but that bucket has been there since around 2009 so I don't remember

View attachment 1715439436
I know!! It connects two pieces of a bumper bracket together. Yep......

Any idea where ma mopar used a 9/16 bolt and nut???

The only thing I can think is the 74+ rear bumper on a dart or duster.?????

I know it's mopar it came out of a mopar only bucket but that bucket has been there since around 2009 so I don't remember

View attachment 1715439436
Hmm….
The ones from the bumper to absorbers are a special oval/T head and are 1/2".
The toothy washer head looks right for the bolts that mount absorbers to frame, but they are 5/8" and would not have a nut. K frame bolts are even bigger - 3/4" I think.

So you guys know more about printshop or whatever that program is called that modifies pictures.

I want to make my wagon either pink or yellow but I don't know what program thingy to use or the best way to do it.

Any suggestions

covered-wagon-coloring-page-covered-wagon-coloring-page-coloring-pages-for-adults-online.jpg

Last edited:
Saved the pic. Hit 'open with Paint' Select color and the bucket. place over area you want colored and click to dump paint. LOL

Saved the pic. Hit 'open with Paint' Select color and the bucket. place over area you want colored and click to dump paint. LOL
I tried doing it on a smart phone thingy, I think that is impossible.

Stupid smart phone

First cu f the Antigua from you. Good stuff and the last of it like the ho ho better, doesn't everyone like a ho?

I am curious but don't see why not if it will test the GM module through the mopar plug?

Did it come with all the adapter cables? You got a good deal on that if it did.

I think it did. I pretty much glanced through as I was expecting to be able to test it as I bought those ecu's on the 2nd and they didnt ship till the 12th. I am catching some flac from certain neighbors about the house to finish getting it dryed in and siding up. So didnt get to do what I wanted.

-
Back