Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn cat

20191217_122910.jpg

20191217_122925.jpg

20191217_122946.jpg

Afternoon everyone.. Stitches are out! Of course I already bonked my toe and felt that through my whole body.

I rewired my grandmas Singer that I inherited. Hasnt worked in at least 20 years. Today it spun again! Still some more to do with it, but cool to have it going. Its a 1950 model.

I also talked to the bank about refinancing our house. You would think it would be cut and dry, but of course everything is now done electronically. Well they have half of our stuff wrong... I dont get what part of this is the amount I want to refinance, I dont want any equity out... blah blah blah.. They sent the paper work to me today.. Its all wrong.. So I will have some phone calls to them tomorrow. Not to mention, Im not happy with the branch I went to very ghetto.. I wonder if they would transfer the paperwork to a different branch???

Afternoon everyone.. Stitches are out! Of course I already bonked my toe and felt that through my whole body.

I rewired my grandmas Singer that I inherited. Hasnt worked in at least 20 years. Today it spun again! Still some more to do with it, but cool to have it going. Its a 1950 model.

I also talked to the bank about refinancing our house. You would think it would be cut and dry, but of course everything is now done electronically. Well they have half of our stuff wrong... I dont get what part of this is the amount I want to refinance, I dont want any equity out... blah blah blah.. They sent the paper work to me today.. Its all wrong.. So I will have some phone calls to them tomorrow. Not to mention, Im not happy with the branch I went to very ghetto.. I wonder if they would transfer the paperwork to a different branch???
Did you snitch to someone?? Snitches get stitches, rats get bats :lol:

A well armed society is a polite society. Out here in the sticks they're not many not armed. Colt man here, Glocks don't feel rite to me.
Only arms we are allowed to carry up here are attatched to our hands.and those we keep in our pockets to keep warm.

A dead bee and a dead grasshopper on the package tray of a duster that has been in the field for a long time.

I wonder if they were at least friends

20191217_155914.jpg

Who would have thought, a HEMI Ford .....j/k. Kinda sideways anyway lol

Doing since customer work again

20191217_175735.jpg

Yuck, this weather sux. 33* and heavy misty rain with a 10 mph breeze. Classic late Fall Philly weather crap. At least the fire going in the fireplace is pleasant.

Howdy all. Back on the boat working nights for the next 3 weeks. Mitch you have coffee samples on the way.

-
Back